[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ Audio drama translations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Number00.jpg (106KB, 674x700px) Image search: [Google]
Number00.jpg
106KB, 674x700px
What /m/ audio dramas do you wish had text translations? Personally, I want to see some for the GaoGaiGar audio dramas since they apparently explain some things that weren't in the show, but I hear those are pretty comedic. Alternatively, those Gurren Lagann high school AU audio dramas, since most of that was translated save for the last half of the third and final volume.
>>
File: Pencilnose.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pencilnose.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
The Tristia of the Deep Blue Sea Drama CDs.

Oh wait, I'm the only one who wants those
>>
>>15590935
>What /m/ audio dramas do you wish had text translations?
Were the Gundam 00 ones ever translated?
>>
>>15590935
Idol Master: Xenoglossia drema CDs
>>
the fafner audio dramas have translations just download the batch torrent and you will find translated versions of the audio dramas
>>
File: 00front.jpg (400KB, 1489x2104px) Image search: [Google]
00front.jpg
400KB, 1489x2104px
There's one or two Dancouga Nova ones floating about I wouldn't mind seeing get done
>>
I don't think the "Gou is really in love with Chase and wants to date him" Kamen Rider Drive audio drama was translated. I'm interested in it.
>>
The Twinbee audio dramas, given that the mostly untranslated OVA is apparently related to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHrqoG5ztAM
>>
>>15592935
Yes, all three of them have been translated. You can find them pretty easily.
>>15593752
Both that and the Kamen Rider Blade drama CD both need translations really badly.

As for translated text, that Big O one that takes place between seasons 1 and 2 is translated and on Chiaki J. Konaka website to boot. Interesting read, but it's really weird.
http://www.konaka.com/alice6/big-o/pdf/The_Big-O_Theater.pdf
>>
Any of the Macross ones.

>>15592381
Is anything from that franchise translated? It sounds neat.
>>
>>15593775
Thanks.
>>
>>15590935
Any of the 00 ones.
>>
>>15594314
No problem, man.
>>15597476
As I've previously said, all of the Gundam 00 dramas have already been translated. You can find them with a relatively easy google search.
>>
>>15599242
What about the Xenoglossia ones? I can't find translations.
>>
>>15599533
Those aren't translated, but you can find them on CD, so if you know anyone interested in translating them then you can just buy it for 'em.

The same can't be said for the first GaoGaiGar one which seems to be pretty hard to find. That's prooooobably why no one has translated it.
>>
File: 1219083271992.png (26KB, 524x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1219083271992.png
26KB, 524x1165px
>>15599533
>>15600241
>tfw Silver Castle Subs could have done the GGG dramas
Sometimes, things are just not meant to be.

Also, trying to get somebody to rip the Xenoglossia R1s seems like the higher priority.
>>
>>15600246
That's what I thought-- They did the Goldran audio dramas. Anyway, Silver Castle's been dead for more than a year, which sucks. Hopefully Subdivers or GreatExkaiser103 (that dude subbing Might Gaine) does it sometime.

And yeah, you're right. I'd say getting the more widely avaliable thing translated would be the top priority as opposed to some CD that came out 20 years ago that nobody might even have.
>>
>>15600246
>trying to get somebody to rip the Xenoglossia R1s seems like the higher priority.
The fact the ISOs haven't popped up genuinely baffles me. Is the series worth a look?
>>
>>15600511
Yeah it is. As it's often said, it's the greatest love story between a girl and her giant robot. Just don't be attached to IM@S in general and you may enjoy it just fine. Also, beware of TRAITORS AND WHORES.
>>
>>15593400
Which torrent is this?
>>
Did the Gaia Gear ones get fully translated?
>>
>>15605852
We have most of it done, we just need the last three episodes. Hopefully Afranchi Char rises from the grave once more and translates the rest since we're almost done.
>>
File: 1429407057917.jpg (530KB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
1429407057917.jpg
530KB, 1280x810px
>>15605984
Oh that's nice, I thought the translations dropped like halfway or something.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.