[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jason X /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: MacheteX.png (202KB, 540x573px) Image search: [Google]
MacheteX.png
202KB, 540x573px
Is Jason X /m/?
>>
Why do I come here
>>
Holy shit.... Young lord Zed?
>>
He's Toku. and a cyborg.. so yeah kinda,

Someone at least dump the Jason X comics or something.
>>
>>15590690
>those tiny manlet arms
>>
>>15590690
that holodeck distraction was brilliant
>>
>>15591006
That was the best part of the movie, honestly.
>>
I don't understand how anyone can watch these movies. They're like 30 years old
>>
>>15591121
You talking about Jason X or the original Friday The 13th?
>>
>>15591166
The whole franchise is ancient with the newest being like 20 years ago. Just isn't worth watching today.
>>
>>15591176
Aside from them being good, you mean.
>>
>>15591176
Oh, I liked the first one but never bothered to watch past it.
>>
>>15591191
Maybe for their time. But nothing stays good after 3 decades.
>>
>>15591205
You're either a shitposter or a massive faggot
>>
>>15591215
Or maybe I'm just not a nostalgiafag or an old geezer reliving the glory days of my era's media.
>>
File: stargazer0.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
stargazer0.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>15590690
I'm pretty sure my father and older brother forcing me to watch slasher film series with them like Friday 13th, Halloween, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre gave me a guro fetish.
>>
>>15591205
Like your mom?
>>
>>15591176
>old things are bad

Are you for real? The best movies are older than you.
>>
>>15591302
Stop giving shit a free pass out of nostalgia.
>>
File: 1496265411031.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px)
1496265411031.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>15591302
>>15591215
You're most likely talking to somebody from /krg/.
>>
Yes, Jason is /m/. Him and Godzilla are the same entity.

>Both come out of the water to kill humans every few years
>Both pretty much immortal
>Both have a few too many movies desu
>Both have another character kill in their name
>Both have gone to Hell
>Both have gone to Space
>Both have gone to New York
>>
>>15591308
>nostalgia

I can't have nostalgia for movies from before I was born.
12 Angry Men with Henry Fonda is a fucking masterpiece and you are a massive faggot.
>>
>>15591341
More likely that guy who's been trolling /krg/, Godzilla threads, our one poor Gamera thread in like a year, and briefly /ssg/ too. It was really old months ago.
>>
>>15591362
Nah this sounds pretty consistent for how they actually think than any one troll could manage I think.
>>
>>15591362
I really wouldn't be surprised to find out it's some tokufag making the Zeta hate threads.
>>
You now have to make a Sentai using Slasher Villain, who would they be? Except Red who is Jason, the dimwitted good natured, quiet, leader of the group.
>>
>>15591347
Don't bother trying to reason with a /krg/ poster.
He will screech and holler that you are a nostalgiafag, a hipster or a 'geezer' and only get louder and more enraged the more you argue with him.
>>
>>15591395
That's more or less how the zetarager posts.
>>
>>15591345

Coincidence?
I think not
>>
>>15591345
>>Both have gone to Hell
>>Both have gone to New York

Same thing
>>
>>15591380
YOSHA LUCKi ki ki ma ma ma
>>
>>15591395
>someone is being an idiot
>gotta blame /KRG/
need a boogyman huh?
>>
>>15593443
It's entirely consistent with /krg/'s behavior and opinions so yes, it's pretty obvious one of the freaks escaped the asylum.
>>
>>15591284
No it's because of you being a faggot
>>
>>15594683
>replying a day old post
lel
The faggot is you.
>>
>>15593414
Hell is a place located in Michigan. Despite it being pretty much, New York is not actually hell.
>>
I forget exactly how Jason works. It's the goop that possesses the body, right?
So does that mean that Jason Goop could possess a robot?

Also somewhere is an SD Cardass of some MS with a Jason mask. I think a Titans suit, maybe?
>>
>>15593443
Considering how /v/, a board that gets accused of having an underage userbase, has been discussing these movies with great fanfare and affection with no complaints made against their age, but the one board where /krg/ resides is the only who immediately starts screeching about old things being bad, you tell me who the problem is here.
>>
>>15595983
>>15593829
That guy (let's call him Showahater) is disliked on /krg/, though.
Of course, you're probably Showahater too, so I don't know why I'm posting this.
>>
>>15595125
That's how it works in exactly one movie which following movies ignore, for good reason. Jason is just a big meaty zombie after Part 6.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.