[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shin Mazinger Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: img000001.jpg (873KB, 1858x2143px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.jpg
873KB, 1858x2143px
Has anyone found anything translated beyond Vol. 5 chapter 2? This is too awesome to drop
>>
>>15590684
Of course it was dropped, do you even have to ask?
>>
>>15590688
>Asks if it has been translated beyond said point
>Of course it was dropped
Wut
>>
>>15590684
>too awesome
>Mazinger
Pick one.

>>15590688
You should learn English before posting here.

>>15590700
The people doing it are kind of dead.
>>
>>15590777
So no real hope of reading the rest of it somewhere...
>>
>>15590794
>...
Neck.
>>
>>15590777
>You should learn English before posting here.
The fuck are you on about? I'm saying it was dropped because projects like this are always dropped by the faggot scanalators, Dynamic Pro gave fuck all reason as for why they stopped, /m/ manga are always dropped for some reason, its already amazing that Linebarrel managed to finish and Break Blade has translations most of the time.

But really, go fuck yourself you subhuman jackass
>>
>>15590839
Can we like, not
>>
>>15590684
It trickles in and out. Dynamic Pro Scans is an exceedingly slow group- it's hard to tell when they're actually dead and when they're just slowed to a crawl.
>>
>>15590839
>calling DP Scans of all things faggots
>mentioning other horribly garbage mecha manga that are wastes of time and better left untouched
And I'm the subhuman jackass? Also, you should still learn English before posting again.
>>
File: sharp.jpg (206KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
sharp.jpg
206KB, 1440x900px
>>15590839
>>
>>15590976
Nothing he said was hard to understand. You sound like an overcompensating hispanic
>>
>>15590976
I don't give a fuck about what you think of each manga, I just gave examples of /m/ manga that somehow still get/got translations, is it really that hard for your shitposting brain to understand something as simple as that?
>>
iirc the scanlators said a few years back that they barely had any time for scanlation because of work and that they were going to have to stop if it wasn't paying their bills, they used to be pretty damn fast like six or seven years ago but I think real life caught up to them. they're probably rip like crinn, sasword and many others who had to give up because of real life obligations
>>
>>15592238
>sasword
I don't think he gave up on anything, he's just kinda manic depressive. You won't hear from him in months and then out of nowhere he drops three episodes at once on you
>>
>>15590684
dat sayaka yumi
>>
>>15593440
I still can't believe he managed to do the majority of Goldran while somehow keeping up with Silver Castle's own project for that. He really is something else.

>>15592238
>many others who had to give up because of real life obligations
At least Blue Fixer Subs had the foresight to warn people in advance, in their case.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.