[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a future IBO story hinted at here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170605_155121.jpg (473KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_155121.jpg
473KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>Gundam frame excavation race
>Any group gets hold of the missing frames will be able to start another war
>the threat is still there

Yup. There will be more
>>
>more ibo
well tekkadan is dead so sure why not. they were the weakest link in the series.
>>
>>15590505
>Gundam frame
>important

Macky and Rustal didn't even bother to bust out their family Gundams for big battle.
>>
It's from the new book for those wondering on source.
>>
Im up for more IBO if Sunrise replaces Nagai and Okada with Urobuchi as director and script writer
>>
>>15590650
So it's gonna be more side-story manga like how Astray to SEED.
>>
>>15590542
When you have "Muh Bael" you don't need the ol' family frame
>>
>>15590505
DAINSLEIFS SAY HI!
>>
Someone translate it pls
>>
File: almiria.jpg (296KB, 904x1200px)
almiria.jpg
296KB, 904x1200px
Mc Ride and Mrs.Montag
>>
>>15591147
>MC Ride

That fucking shit keeps giving bad people good ideas yknow.
>>
>>15590650
Are the chink scans out?
>>
>>15590946
Let's be honest. If McGillis had balls he would've won in the fleet battle. Lupus, Bael, and Kimaris Vidar are all so fast that even "good" pilots like McGillis's gay servant and mullet girl couldn't keep up with their movements when fighting at full power. Lupus Rex and Bael could've killed Gaelio and easily wiped out the dainsleif fleet in a face to face battle like that but McGillis got cold feet and even had Tekkadan pull back after their sniping attempt failed. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say Shino would've had a better chance if they just pushed the Isarabi all the way into melee range and wreaked havoc on the dainsleif team and then kill Rustal.

The only reason they lost was because McGillis got cold feet. If he had the same resolve as when he charged in by himself they would've won with losses, as opposed to losing with heavy losses. The fact that McGillis's charge was fairly impressive for a single man taking down a few ships and tons of MS is proof that a rushing tactic would've worked.
>>
>>15591147
>tfw we'll never see a better version of IBO with Akatsuki as the shota MC working with cakey fem-char to avenge their family member's deaths.
>>
>>15591338
All McGillis had to do to win was get some Dainsleifs, and optionally give the perfect AV surgery to his elite soldiers along the family Gundams stored at the main base
>>
>>15591360
He didn't even need family gundams. The Graze Ein was stronger than any Gundam that wasn't robbing people of their body parts. It would have torn the Julia to pieces. McGillis could've had a small army of Graze Eins doing suicide charges into the Arianrhod fleet. It was fucking McGIllis who was in charge of the entire Ein AV project in the first place.

There were a ton of ways for McGillis to win just by utilizing resources better instead he pussied out like most chuunis do when they're met with a chad.
>>
>>15591375
he shoud've upgraded Bael too
>>
>>15591391
He really should've used the Grimgerde's super metal swords that are stronger than Gundam frames.

The manuals mentioned the Bael's swords are made of gundam frame armor, which are weaker than the Grimgerde's swords. And not only that Bael's supposedly exactly as it was 300 years ago, which might mean they're 300 year old swords. McGillis had every means of winning and lost because he's a chuuni retard who wanted MUH LEGENDARY BAEL exactly as it was in the legend.
>>
>>15591411
the manual is wrong, the blades do use the super metal.
>>
>>15591310
Haven't found anything aside from cellphone pics.
>>
>>15591417
If the manual is wrong where are you getting your info from?
>>
>>15591517
my dad works for Sunrise
>>
>>15590491
Who cares, felcher gundam is bad
>>
File: akats.jpg (34KB, 360x600px)
akats.jpg
34KB, 360x600px
Rides Gundam
>>
It says something about Barbatos
>>
Nothing happens.
>>
>>15592573
Yes. It says other forces have seen the potential of Gundam Frames from how Tekkadan utilized Barbatos, and will go look for the missing ones.
>>
>>15590650
which book?
>>
>yfw the new main suit is the Gundam Belial
>>
>>15591360
>All McGillis had to do to win was get some Dainsleifs
FTFY. Robots are stupid and a waste of resources.
>>
Is there any more stuff like this in that book?

Someone scan this shit already.
>>
>>15593681
Therein lies the problem with any potential IBO sequels, no matter what happens it'll just be solved with "whatever, eat a dainsleif" or need a big asspull to counter the dainsleif auto win button.
>>
>>15594441
>need a big asspull to counter the dainsleif
they're giant spikes shot at people. As shown in EP 45 or 46 Bael was able to totally dodge a barrage of dainsleif.
>>
File: gonagai.jpg (42KB, 225x350px)
gonagai.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
I'd be moderately interested in it if Sunrise confirmed that Nagai was prohibited from being even near the studio during production.

I'd be very interested in it if Nagai was in the studio during production.
>>
I'd be more interested in a hot blooded, mobile armor hunting Calamity War show than a melodramatic sequel.
>>
>>15594526
Like Heavy Object, but with proper mecha? I'd watch that.
>>
>>15594441
Therein lies the problem with the future of mecha as a whole. Literally every conflict can just be resolved with automated missile defense systems. Children know this and that is why they have moved on to less faggoty hobbies like Dragonball Super.
>>
>>15594562
>less faggoty hobbies like Dragonball Super.
You're a special one aren't you?
>>
>>15590505
Isn't this the plot of TwilightAxis?
>>
>>15591554
sauce? The arm blades look kind of sweet
>>
>>15591517
Sauce is the book the op image is from
>>
>>15594441
The big assumption here is that all factions some how have dainsleifs falling out of their pockets, and that they are as cheep as discount toilet paper.

Tekkadan was only able to field a single dainslaif and they were likely the strongest pmc in the universe at their height. and they were only able to launch it from a single one of their gundams.

Rustle on the other hand has a block of about 30 grazes with them, and has to use them in mass volley fires in order to make effective use of them.

A single dainslaif is not going to turn any large scale battle unless it hits something extremely important and there are very few things capable of using them in the first place, much less afford them in any large quantity.
>>
>>15595216
No. That's not what I'm saying at all. What I mean is any time anyone gets uppity all that had to happen is Gjallarhorn shows up and dainsleifs everyone.

The only real counter to this is the writers remembering that they're supposed to be super illegal and Rustal stops using them/destroys the current stock to avoid scandal since he's in the spotlight now.
>>
Unrelated, but does anyone have the YEEART webm?
>>
The Dainsleif is not a magic bullet. Rustal had the advantage of space superiority, numbers, and surprise. Nobody expected him to deploy Dainsleifs en masse, because he was the one who protested their use in the first place.

If Tekkadan's ground forces were forewarned to expect orbital bombardment, or if space were contested to the point that the Dainsleif teams could not operate with impunity, then Rustal's strategy would have crumbled.

Not to mentioned that the refire rates on those things are so shameful that, in order to possess operational effectiveness, they HAVE to operate like that - in the fashion of Napoleonic muzzle-loading muskets.

It was a sucker punch. It was smart, but underhanded as hell. Rustal's only subsequent advantage was that nobody was in a position to slap his ass afterwards for use of illegal weapons. I guess autocracy has its advantages if you're an unscrupulous scumbag.
>>
>>15595216
>all that had to happen is Gjallarhorn shows up and dainsleifs everyone.
But they couldn't, as it was illegal.

Until Iok illegally used one, then to make it okay since he had them out anyway he false-flagged McGillis as a way to justify him using the Dainsleifs against them in the first place, remember?
Then when they did the aerial bombardment the justification was that Tekkadan had proven to be too much of a threat; and he basically won anyway so who's going to prosecute him for his crimes?
George Bush and Tony Blair ought to have faced trial and been executed like the Nuremberg Trials for crimes against humanity, but they got off scot-free.
>>
>>15595303
The dainslefs really were a slap in the face. Just a plot device good only for static or slow targets (ships mainly) . I get that they were precise and fast but you could see them being fired and still nobody started dodging. I feel like it was a way to quickly wrap up the season since Bael and Rex turned out to be too op for that universe so the ending happened. Still im open to better arguments.
>>
Tekkada lost because they were fucking retarded not just because Dainsleif.
Not having Flaurus sniping Arianrhod's ships from the beginning was their death sentence.
>>
>>15595303

To be fair, it's going to be hard to do that unless it's a pitched battle. Rustal did that because the future of Gjallhorn was at stake.

It's the same way America doesn't drop nukes on every battle. It's only when we wanted to fry the yellow men whom everyone was sick of.

I really like Rustal, by the way. When everyone was losing their shit, he just rolled his eyes and went "You realize that we're fighting a man-child and a group of teenagers who've got lucky, right? Basic competence will give us the victory we're hoping for."
>>
>YFW the parallels between Rustal and Oda Nobunaga aren't just a coincidence.

There's a hint about future events I bet you niggas never thought of.
>>
>>15590491
What's the source of this and can someone post more?
>>
>>15590505
Says nothing of the sort in the article... quit starting BS rumors.
>>
>>15597062
It's from the article entitled "Risk Factors of Gundam Frames remaining in the World"
>>
>>15595836
Rustal is like the exact opposite of Nobunaga. His little speech where he openly ridicules having ambitions beyond securing a stable position for oneself and establishing a legacy should make that obvious.
>>
>>15597147
I just google translated it.

You are wrong.
>>
>>15597280
Google Translate.

There's your fucking problem.
>>
>>15597306
get fucked Deacon, you are not special anymore
>>
>>15597308
Who the fuck is Deacon?
>>
File: Cd_l3sVVIAA9MR_.png (157KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
Cd_l3sVVIAA9MR_.png
157KB, 600x520px
I honestly would love to see some more MSV stuff for the series.
>>15590505
>Gundam frame excavation race
I have a feeling that some Mobile Armors will get reactivated too.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.