[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Crossbone Vanguard MS looks so out of place from UC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Xm-07.jpg (182KB, 298x538px) Image search: [Google]
Xm-07.jpg
182KB, 298x538px
Why do Crossbone Vanguard MS looks so out of place from UC?
>>
>>15589202
Completely different manufacturer from 5 AU away
>>
>>15589202
'F zeon! F' Anaheim!'- buch concern
>>
>>15589202
No they're not it really fit into late UC era imo it is far more better than zeon suits(design)
>>
They fit perfectly into late UC though.
>>
File: 0VIGNA special991.jpg (460KB, 818x1693px)
0VIGNA special991.jpg
460KB, 818x1693px
where the fuck is my modern Vigna-Ghina gunpla, Bandai
>>
>>15589202
they were originally construction mobile suits
>>
>>15589368
any other pimped-out okawara designs out there?
>>
>>15589202
Because you're a neo-Early UC purist.
>>
>>15589202
HGUC never.
>>
>>15589206
lol wat
>>
>>15589202
>Why do Crossbone Vanguard MS looks so out of place from UC?

It looks like a Zeta, that's not out of place.
>>
>>15589377

That's where Zeon started from too.
>>
File: Berga Dalas2.jpg (49KB, 584x312px)
Berga Dalas2.jpg
49KB, 584x312px
>>15589202

What should they look like to fit in? They're not Federation or Zeon.
>>
>>15589573
Jupiter
>>
>>15589696

Who weren't actually the manufacturers of the Crossbone Vanguard, the Buch Concern were. And the Buch Concern were based in and around the Earthsphere.
>>
File: XM-01_Den'an_Zon.png (116KB, 306x537px) Image search: [Google]
XM-01_Den'an_Zon.png
116KB, 306x537px
>>15589228
Buch Concern made damn good mobile suit designs, but I will never forgive them for beam shields. That shit will never look good in Gunpla form.
>>
>>15589683
True, they don't have to fit in cause they're neither of those.

Biggest offender should be the EF, with their Heavygun etc.
>>
The same reason Frontier lV looks Victorian; Crossbone Vanguard.
>>
>>15589701
But their souls were heavy like Jupiter's
>>
>>15589742
Killer design, I need to get my lazy ass to watch this soon
>>
>>15589742
The robot spirits toy of this looks so much better than the gunpla.
>>
>>15590451
>robot spirits
>>
>>15590451
Well, consider the age of the kit. The RD is much younger
>>
>>15590467
>Mad because one toy is different than another.
>>
>>15589202
I hope you don't like Advance of Zeta.
>>
File: CwlE9rGVIAAeqvl.jpg (210KB, 1200x1116px)
CwlE9rGVIAAeqvl.jpg
210KB, 1200x1116px
How do they look out of place?
>>
>>15589202
Considering the other non-Zeonic/Fed MS are things like Zanscare MS, Victory, technically Greco etc, Crossbone MS are pretty fucking cool and better-matching than other ones. I love CV suits actually, they have a personality of their own. They trend more towards Zeonic so don't actually look out of place if you put a mono-eye in place of a visor screen in some of them; the part where they're different are the goggles-looking visors which I like as being something different that also doesn't look completely fucking stupid like the narrow slits for Zanscare suits, which somehow sound far cooler than they look.

Otherwise if you pressure UC needing to look a certain way you can just go into endless rehashing like Mars Zeon where you just have shittier-looking knockoffs. It really depends on what MS designers are behind the series though as Unicorn had a lot of pretty nice MS, but some of those also feel slightly out-of-place (i.e unicorn itself), however some of them fit perfectly for the time like rezel and geara zulu. Thunderbolt I'm kind of reserved on, I actually fucking hate those "full armor" modes where they just spam-carry multiples of shit and that's a lot of Thunderbolt, but at the same time the designs besides that look quite era-appropriate.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.