[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish somebody would re-encode EG's rips for us drivelets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I wish somebody would re-encode EG's rips for us drivelets
>>
>>15587564
Same with Ideon, 33 GB is just too much
>>
>>15587564
>>15587571
Just download a set of episodes you plan on watching at that moment and then delete them once you're done for the next bulk. Or just invest in a 5TB and experience the wonderful world of data hoarding.
>>
>>15588114
One little problem with your master plan: I use a private tracker
>>
>>15588123
I highly recommend you get something like a 1TB hard drive then which are pretty cheap now. It does wonders if you're in one of those.
>>
Just take the subs and put them on BDs that are lower filesize, that's what I did
>>
>>15588123
Can't your client just seed and leech individual episodes if you're worried about your ratio?
>>
>>15588332
AB only offers batches and doesn't recognize you as seeding unless you download the whole batch (you can still upload data, but get hit with a penalty if you don't seed the entire batch long enough or upload enough data while seeding the partial)
>>
It's not like EG is the only encoder ever to have worked on ZZ. If you're concerned about filesize, why not go for Hero-L or ASS or something? Huge filesize is sort of the price you pay for something looking pretty.
>>
>>15587571
Here's an alternative if you want.
https://mega.nz/#F!LEhmEASJ!Hke8n1U_Q7sVTcRHXnxlvQ
>>
>>15588544
Is this the Shin Getter batch or the new one?
And how's the video quality?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-05-18h22m28s17.png (578KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-05-18h22m28s17.png
578KB, 720x540px
>>15588571
The new one by Universal Quantifier, a little bit blurry because it's the SD version. But at least it's definitely better than the Shin Getter's DVD rip and its questionable translation.
>>
レスは困ったら人質を使う事だろ、後半は人質ごと殺すに変わったんだが、結局全員人でなしで解決方法を考えない無能が大量発生しただけだった
>>
>>15588364
I Think ZZ isn't the problem since he uploaded a screenshot from the NakamaSubs encode. He probably has a problem with stuff like Victory BDs being 80GB., where they probably could be at 20 GB max.
>>
>>15587564
>Re-encode
Stupid fucking meme
>>
>>15588882
Do you know what raws were used for that? I checked their blog and they didn't say where they ripped the SD version from
>>
>>15591383
Pretty sure that it was from the BD raws, they made two versions HD and SD.
>>
>>15589279
Victory isn't worth it anyway.
>>
>>15592027
It's much more worth that Zeta or ZZ, that's for sure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.