[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Double Zeta Worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 52115-episode_21__32_.png (442KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
52115-episode_21__32_.png
442KB, 640x480px
I finally watched MSG 0079 for the first time and it was a masterpiece.
Char is worth the hype, Ramba Ral is badass and should have got his DOMS, and A Baoa QU.
I was so hyped after finishing that I rushed to zeta.
Holy fuck what happened, Jamitov is a baby so is Bask and the best of the all Jerid.
When he flew into the exploding cruiser I was surprised to actually see him die.
Most battles lost the feeling of drama and were just beam spams as the series progressed.
The show isn't without it's merits though as the drop onto Jaburo, and YAZAN.
One thing I have to give Zeta is that they let that fucker live.
Back to the title, is double zeta worth the watch?
>>
I've dropped ZZ 5 times now. The friends of the MC make me want to kill myself.
>>
>DOMS
>A Baoa QU
>YAZAN
Are you autistic?
>>
>>15586437
Yes. Watch it.
>>
ZZ only has a few really good parts, ireland, a certain death, but it also has loads of annoying parts mainly involving two guys who constantly betray the white base, Bright giving up his ship to a fucking teenager to cheat on his wife, moon moon, the char stand in that randomly gets promoted from grunt to big bad, and jewdou basically not feeling anything after a certain death.

I honestly feel like ZZ would benefit from being cut down into a two part movie where they cut out like 80% of the show.
It's better than fucking stardust memories though.
>>
>>15586437
Just watch it and then CCA to finish that chunk of the UC. Form your own opinions.
>>
File: letter.jpg (215KB, 1280x1319px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
215KB, 1280x1319px
>>15586572
He is just speaking English
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.