[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that went full /m/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 0987654321.jpg (94KB, 594x640px) Image search: [Google]
0987654321.jpg
94KB, 594x640px
Games that went full /m/
>>
Total Annihilation. Or did you mean games that started out as something else and became full /m/ in a later act?
>>
>>15584483
>did you mean games that started out as something else and became full /m/ in a later act?
Yes
>>
>>15584391
>Posts a picture
>Doesn't say what it's from
>>
Dogyuun, thanks to the glorious madmen at Toaplan (although it was already a sci-fi shmup).

Ganbare Goemon in general had no /m/ stuff in it until the SNES/SFC era.

>>15584567
Fairly sure it's from the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger series.
>>
Lost Planet. Started out fairly standard with on-foot combat and very basic mechs. Ended with their best impression of Zone of the Enders they could muster.
>>
>>15584391
It was so weird when this happened.
>>
File: Ratchet-Deadlocked-side-1.jpg (192KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet-Deadlocked-side-1.jpg
192KB, 400x300px
>>15584391
ooh i remember that game was pretty fun, you can ride mech, jet fighters, submarines, copter and hover tank.
also Ratchet Deadlocked is the most /m/ Ratchet game
>>
File: BATTLE.jpg (330KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BATTLE.jpg
330KB, 1280x720px
>>15584391
Earth Defense Force
>>
>>15584611
And then the spinoff went full-on /m/ anime.
>>
There's a level in I-Ninja where you get into a super robot punch-out.
It's probably one of the best ways to kickstart a game.
>>
>>15584391
Bayonetta 2 was really strange in this regard given how the first game had a relatively restrained setting for a Platinum title. First you start seeing twisted mechanical demons before you finally get into a miniature mecha of your own which you can from then on summon at will to beat the shit out of everything
>>
>>15585312
Is the second one anygood
>>
>>15585490
Yes
>>
File: lost planet.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
lost planet.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>15585490
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>15584391
Fuck me Kid Icarus: Uprising's final chapter was awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4-Th6sX-k
>>
>>15586400
I don't know if this is the most dumb thing I've seen or the most awesome thing I've seen
>>
>>15586378
What about the third one?
>>
>>15586504
Possibly both.

I should pick up Lost Planet.
>>
>>15585312
>Capcom never exported it
Damn it.

>>15585453
At heart, they are /m/ fans, so it was only a matter of time.
>>
>>15586417
pit is very attractive
>>
>>15587000
yes he is
>>
Trails of Cold Steel honestly.

All a sudden 5 minutes before the end of the game you find a robot in the bottom of the school house you'd been checking out all game, and then it turns out the bad guy had his own robot all along that he suddenly busts out to evade capture, and has also been secretly making a robot army that he sics on the city.

All that after a game of fighting stuff with swords and fists.

If it wasn't for the fact that they advertised Valimar before hand that would have come right the hell out of nowhere.
>>
>>15586400
I thought Lost Planet was some mediocre military/scifi third person shooter, not motherfucking Xabungle.
>>
>>15586417
I can't stand this voice acting and dialogue, holy shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.