[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why could't he figure it out, /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: cren.png (370KB, 398x892px) Image search: [Google]
cren.png
370KB, 398x892px
Why could't he figure it out, /m/?
>>
>>15584169

he dumb
>>
File: wrongdad.jpg (190KB, 770x2336px) Image search: [Google]
wrongdad.jpg
190KB, 770x2336px
50 episodes later
>>
>>15584169
He couldn't get truth.

More realistically, and without being able to remember the specific context of this outburst, he may have been unable to reconcile the idea that the needs of the much larger Earth Federation justified the oppression of the Deloyeran peoples' desire for independence. In his view, the needs of the many did not and do not outweigh the rights of peoples struggling to be sovereign state and did not justify the oppression that was being used to supply the greater mass of peoples in the EF.
>>
File: spock.jpg (29KB, 618x303px) Image search: [Google]
spock.jpg
29KB, 618x303px
>>15584178

Logic is beginning of wisdom, not the end
>>
>>15584169
lol
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.