[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age is underrated for being the best gundam show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 1487697294746.jpg (88KB, 592x785px) Image search: [Google]
1487697294746.jpg
88KB, 592x785px
Age is underrated for being the best gundam show.
>>
File: KioAsunoEp40.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
KioAsunoEp40.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>>15583966
I understand you OP.
>>
>>15583966
It's definitely underappreciated.
>>
>>15583966
There's solidarity in knowing OP is a faggot.
>>
>>15585104
So much wrong
>>
>>15583966
the waifus are shit. the purple twintails is the best but i even forgot her name
>>
File: 2el5gqs.png (749KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2el5gqs.png
749KB, 1600x900px
>>15585104
>>15586364
AGE-rager strikes again. How does it feel knowing not everybody is apart of your MAHQ hivemind fag?
>>
File: Ep23-3415366.jpg (149KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ep23-3415366.jpg
149KB, 1440x810px
Worst char clone OF ALL TIME
>>
>>15586540

Probably about the same as not everybody supporting your narrative.
>>
>>15583966
It's ok.
>>
File: ANN.png (775KB, 4232x1620px) Image search: [Google]
ANN.png
775KB, 4232x1620px
Not the best.
>>
>>15583966
Oh, wait. This is actually a new thread? Amazing! I didn't know people actually made threads about AGE anymore.

Should I watch it?
>>
>>15586553
Wasn't that Full Frontal?
>>
>>15586913
No.
>>
File: imageproxy[1].jpg (102KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy[1].jpg
102KB, 1024x682px
>>15586930
Nah, Iron Mask is.
>>
File: XFqq3Ty.jpg (205KB, 720x1064px) Image search: [Google]
XFqq3Ty.jpg
205KB, 720x1064px
>>15583966
Hey OP why is there no AGE suits in the upcoming Gundam versus?

Why was the last AGE gunpla kit released in 2013?

Why are there no Gunpla in build fighters based on AGE suits?

Why doesn't Bandai reissue the AGE hg's since they're rare nowadays?

Why did Bandai cancel 2 AGE master grade kits?
>>
>>15586962
Why not? I need reasons
>>
File: 1489724962712.jpg (356KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1489724962712.jpg
356KB, 1280x848px
I loved so much about AGE, but it just fell short in key areas that I can not reccomend it in good conscious. I rooted for this show because of the complete faggotry of the majority of /m/ towards this show's announcement. The Vagan's have the best most unique aesthetic in all of A.U, the Feddie suits are great, the pirate suits were better than Crossbone, Flit was a G, Grodek is the best Captain to date, Woolf was the best oldtype masturbation, The AGE 3 makes me nut, the animation was great, the G-Exes makes me nut, the Ghirarga makes me nut, the OST was great (especially Hametsu no Kaze), and the scene with Yurin was surprisingly effective.
Too bad Asemu was lame, Kio makes me want to kill myself, the ending was rushed, the world building was non existent, what the fuck was Zeheart for, what the fuck was the deal with the space lemon, Zera Gins and Cid were like the final boss in FF9, the female characters were some of the worst in the franchise, and the seeing the head when the Age 2 transforms looks goofy.

GERARDO SPRIGGAN
>>
>>15586583
>Zeta
>masterpiece
Did they actually watch the show ?
>>
>>15587153
>Passive agressive Zeta bashing
It's not edgy anymore nu-/m/
>>
>>15586994
>Why are there no Gunpla in build fighters based on AGE suits?
There was a Legilis cameo in BF, and Try had one of the fighters piloting SID.
>>
>>15586994
Is there an updated version of this with Build Fighters, G-Reco, Thunderbolt, and IBO?
>>
>>15587147
>what the fuck was Zeheart for
Prerequisite Char clone who deconstructed the idea of Char being a super badass pilot. (McGillis deconstructed the idea of Char being a magnificent chessmaster)

>what the fuck was the deal with the space lemon
Gundam just isn't the same without some goofy mobile armor appearing out of nowhere.

>Kio makes me want to kill myself
If you're that assblasted about a kid wanting to be more than grandpa's perfect soldier, go watch IBO. You'll have a protagonist that neeeeeevver questions his orders.
>>
Will Goku keep his promise of resurrecting Frieza?
>>
Great suit designs. Neat concept. Execution was garbage. The idea of X-Rounders being a regression was neat, but they didn't do much with it
>>
File: AGE43cap1.png (483KB, 785x456px) Image search: [Google]
AGE43cap1.png
483KB, 785x456px
>>15586994
>Le reddit ranking system
>>
>>15588339
Actually, it seems like it drove most of the story. Many of the bad decisions of the characters were made by X-Rounders

Best boy Asem wasn't one, for instance
>>
>>15587384
Not him, but the problem with Kio is that he sees one girl dying of space aids and says all the Vegans are actually good people even though the show has you see that the vast majority of them are actually genocidal monsters. There is no reason to feel any sort of sympathy for them aside from maybe Zehart or the said aids girl.
>>
>>15587139

If SEED Destiny is an exercise in official fanfic, AGE is an exercise in laziness. The director was often late to meetings, if he even showed up at all, and literally wrote the script as if it were a video game with random encounters. I'm sure this made a twisted sort of sense in his head, since the anime was written alongside the game, but the net result was that AGE is as threadbare a setting as they come, with no sense of location, where anything came from or why it matters in the long run. Pretty much everything that happens in most of Gen 1 and all of Gen 2 is pointless filler that has nothing to do with what happens in Gen 3. You could have started with Gen 3, told us about Young Flit in flashback, and gotten the same results but without wasting thirty episodes on nothing.

Characters are the same way. The generational story is wasted because there's only about five characters who appear in more than one generation, and so much time has passed between generations that they might as well be entirely new characters. Zeheart is an absolute mess of a Char clone, arguably the worst there's ever been. Nothing he does makes any sense, his motivations change from episode to episode with no particular reason why.

When the story does finally get to its conclusion, it turns out the whole thing was caused by a problem that the antagonists could have solved literally at any time without any loss of life, but didn't because they were led by a crazy old man with psychic powers. Said crazy old man dies peacefully in his bed with the hero promising to carry on his ideals, the ideals that just caused a sixty-year war. This is supposed to be a happy ending.

The only good things about AGE are a tiny handful of the mobile suit designs in the mountain of trash, and watching Flit descend from a naive kid to a bitter old man is kind of cool. It's not worth your or anyone else's time.
>>
>>15586553
He was more of a GATOOO until the end where he went full CCA.
>>
>>15589422

Asemu decided to stall out the war effort so neither side could win for over a decade. I'm not so sure he wasn't retarded too.
>>
>>15586994
What a disgusting image. As the vernacular goes, "cringe" worthy.
>>
>>15586994
Where is X?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.