[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are overdue for a new Super Robot Taisen anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Exbein_Ashe_2ndOG.jpg (50KB, 376x294px) Image search: [Google]
Exbein_Ashe_2ndOG.jpg
50KB, 376x294px
We are overdue for a new Super Robot Taisen anime.
>>
>>15583912
Ideally with W's originals.
>>
>>15583912
It's not profitable so no more.
>>
File: 1333140172592.jpg (15KB, 193x207px) Image search: [Google]
1333140172592.jpg
15KB, 193x207px
I would kill for an OG Gaiden or an Endless Frontier EXCEED anime

Heck, just adapt both Endless Frontier games
>>
One with LESS talking and more fights.

The Inspector was such a snoozefest.
>>
>it's been 7 years since Inspectors

This doesn't feel right.
>>
You do realize we're currently down a key VA with no replacement in sight, right?

BGM: Platinum Lucifer
>>
>>15583938
Is this the new meme now?
>>
>>15584758
Which?
>>
>>15584758
>no replacement in sight
They could honestly replace her with anyone and no one would mind. It's just SRW
>>
>>15584825
Mizutani Yuuko, the voice of Excellen Browning, and one of the major sources of mecha anime inside jokes for OG series.

>>15584861
You do realize that one of the reasons Shin Mazinger Z was slammed was because they changed Kouji's VA, right? The voice acting industry is far more SRS BSNS than how the west handles it.

Would you be able to have someone voice Norio Wakamoto's roles to the same impact that the man delivers? Or someone who can match Sugita's craziness or Midorikawa's cold deliveries?

This is the issue with filling Mizutani's shoes. Someone who can pull bubbly in one moment while sliding in an obscure reference and cold sniper for the critical moment before slipping back into cracking jokes and banter.
>>
>>15585436
>The voice acting industry is far more SRS BSNS than how the west handles it.
Not really. It's just a vocal minority. Also, Mazinger is a historical franchise with a dedicated older fanbase, while SRW OG is a relative young franchise with a likewise young fanbase and the reality is that when someone dies people just move on. Not really a valid comparison in any case. And you're overrating the significance of VAs in Japan, at least as far as the industry sees it. Someone passes away during a project? They're quickly replaced. The work is more important.
>>
>>15583912
Soup Robert Dyson?
>>
>>15584758
Just have Norio Wakamoto dub all Mizutani's characters.
>>
>>15585436
>Mizutani Yuuko
Well that's shitty. I hadn't even heard about her dying.
>>
File: Bushin Soukou Dygenguard.jpg (160KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
Bushin Soukou Dygenguard.jpg
160KB, 850x638px
I would love to see an SRW anime based on one of the original character, complete with the supporting character and villain from their original SRW, probably like pic related.
>>
>>15585446
retard
>>
Moon Dwellers anime where they rewrite Helluga to not be king of all retards when?
>>
>>15585436
>You do realize that one of the reasons Shin Mazinger Z was slammed was because they changed Kouji's VA, right?

That was because they didn't like the new VA not just because they changed it entirely.

The replaced the entire cast of D Grayman with literal who's and nobody cared.

Plus death overrides that. They won't just shelf a whole series because one VA died, when that person is a critical character.
>>
>>15585436

Nobody really minded Ryoma having a new VA in Armageddon.

And that was back when Kamiya was still perfectly capable of doing the part too.

I think they just didn't like that casting choice for Kouji more than anything.
>>
>>15586191
I agree. I don't think a direct game adaptation is the way to go. Plenty of cool robos to base a show around. But it's got to at least use SRW characters, not be another Cybuster.
>>
>>15587575
>Nobody really minded Ryoma having a new VA in Armageddon.

Not him but that was different, it was a wildly different Ryoma than the one portrayed in the Toei shows. It's why people have always said that Kamiya using Shin Getter always felt wierd.
>>
>>15583912
Why?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.