[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comet Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

An overlooked gem.
>>
Comet Lucifer took the word "boring" into a whole new level. Even the 5 people who watched it as it was airing didn't really like it.
>>
>>15583866
Agreed, I found it to be 10/10 worthy unironically
>>
I wish I'd overlooked it, I watched it and found it to be a trite piece of shit.
>>
>>15583871
I didn't even bother after 3 episodes. It sold 152 BD sets. Huge bomb, especially for a studio's first original work.
>>
>>15584830
You missed out.
>>
>>15584729
You have shit taste.
>>
>>15585870
On absolutely nothing.
This show was literally nothing.
>>
I saw like half of it as it was airing. Comfy show, but nothing particularly good. Gorillabot was cool though.

>>15584830
>152 BD sets
Holy shit really?
>>
It was pretty bad.
>>
>>15587663
Gorrilabot was cool until it opened its fucking mouth and proved to be an annoying little shit instead of a cool protector.
>>
>>15587649
You spelled Active Raid wrong, that is hands down one of the worst anime ever made.
>>
>>15587663
>Holy shit really?
Not even the worst recent /m/ video sales either. M3 sold like 128 or something. I know there was an Variable Action figure planned for Comet Lucifer that was canned when they found out how the show performed. I think it even had a release date. Fully transforming too apparently.
>>
>>15588267
At least M3 got a game for Vita.
>>
>>15588191
Honestly all I remember of the show is visuals and fight scenes. That was some damn good CGI.

>>15588267
That's pretty sad. The show itself was mediocre at best, but I wouldn't mind owning figures of the mechs.
>>
File: Felia! Sogo!.png (465KB, 1535x876px) Image search: [Google]
Felia! Sogo!.png
465KB, 1535x876px
Nothing will ever surpass the sheer mastery of Comet Lucifer's dialogue.
>>
>>15584830
Is that some statistical shorthand that I'm not familiar with, or did they literally sell that few copies? Because if that's the actual number then that passes through hilarity into genuinely painful. Like, I haven't even seen it. I don't know if the production staff really fucked up that bad, but I have trouble imaging that human beings can fuck up badly enough to deserve that.
>>
>>15591398
I think those numbers are interpreted as an average over all BD volumes, so the 6 volumes sold an average of 152 copies each. The CGI and visuals were good but the writing was total amateur hour, just really fucking boring, and the characters are insufferably generic.
>>
>all this writing hate
Seemed fine to me
>>
>>15583866
The only good parts were the fights with that guy hunting them down he was based
>>
File: 1450143818748.webm (3MB, 532x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450143818748.webm
3MB, 532x300px
This scene was the best thing in the whole show.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.