[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sidonia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 4136254.jpg (47KB, 262x557px) Image search: [Google]
4136254.jpg
47KB, 262x557px
Literally the only good mecha anime in the past 15 years.
>>
>>15583743
Literally Nihei's worst ending, and all his endings suck dick.
>>
What about Fafner, Zegapain, Diebuster or Tetsujin 28-gou?
>>
>>15583743
How to do shounen mecha in an uninteresting way while making it ugly too : A detailed guide

I lost interest after one volume of them not explaining Gauna. 99% of readers got caught up on that, and it's the only reason they even read through. If you can only think of one way to keep people's interest then you're really not the best writer.
>>
>>15583767
I'm glad people like you could never become an English professor otherwise we'd all be getting graded based on how 'interesting' our papers are.
>>
>>15583834
It's a good thing most Japanese professionals and audiences agree with me then. We don't want to pollute the superior gene pool with trash like you.
>>
>>15583743
>CG
>good
>even ranked above "tolerable"
FUck off CGshitters, how low /m/ has fallen
>>
>>15583743
Something something shitposting, something something objectively correct
>>
>>15583743
>Mazinkaiser SKL was shit
fuck
>>
>>15583834
That's a good point though. If there's no intrigue or developments to keep the audience's interest the show loses all character. Generally there is at least some changing range of information, but Sidonia keeps dangling Gauna infront of us for the whole series with the same sort of humor over and over. It feels like the story telling equivalent of a tech demo.
>>
>>15583743
Literally the most fedora mecha anime in the past 15 years.

I bet you think Eva is the greatest mecha ever made.
>>
>>15584356
That wouldn't be wrong to be fair
>>
>>15583743
Hmmm well I'd say of the last 5 years.

I have to say the show went into cute girl SoL territory but that's fine every once in while.
>>
>>15583743

I really enjoyed the first two seasons. I wonder why Netflix isn't making a third. >>15583834

>>otherwise we'd all be getting graded based on how 'interesting' our papers are

Literally the most retarded thing I've read on /m/ all week. No one wants to read boring things whether it's a science book or a news article.
>>
>>15584623
That's still too long of a stretch anon.
>>
>>15583743
Sidonia truly is ahead of its time.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 450x337px
>>15583743

Ehhh
>>
>>15584637
Netflix isn't making a third because the way the series ends is much, much better than the actual end of the manga. Holy shit it's bad.
>>
>>15584356
>Literally the most fedora mecha anime in the past 15 years.

I dont remember any act of killing God in it.
>>
>>15585187
>netflix

i guess everything on crunchyroll or funimation is all their own 'original' works too
>>
>>15583743
The ending was horse shit.
>>
>>15583760
I was going to make a post, but this one kind of makes mine obsolete.
>>
Nihei and CG mix like water and oil as far as I'm concerned.
Maybe this would have worked if the characters and gauna were still hand drawn, but the CG makes the cute stuff less cute and the creepy stuff hard to take seriously.
>>
>>15585299
>Nihei and CG mix like water and oil as far as I'm concerned.
Blame! movie is fine IMO, way better than sidonia. But to be honest, I'd like to see a 2D anime adaptation of Nihei's works other than that Blame! web short, preferably Biomega.
>>
>>15583743
I was really interested in the first season and binged it. The second season I binged later, but there were moments that I had to force myself through with that whole "I'm going to take this awesome action show and start forcing cringey relationships into it" thing. The second season didn't give the same kind of yearn for more that the first one ended with. It's still a really solid show, though. The CGI put me off at first but it wasn't noticeable after the first episode.
>>
>>15583743
/m/ hates everything that is 3DCG, no exception.
>>
>>15585687
Reboot was okay.
>>
File: 1492009028368.png (536KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492009028368.png
536KB, 1280x720px
>>15585687
wrong
>>
Bs
>>
>>15585687
>/m/ hates everything
Fix'd
>>
>>15583743
And that's a shame.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.