[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
Cancelled season 4-6 due to leaks
>>
>>15583546
Source? Sounds like bullshit.
>>
I'd be more concerned about the jobs than anything about the show, to be honest. That's how companies go under.

>>15583551
Somebody took photos at Studio Mir and posted them online, which was a pretty simple mistake but they should've known better. Some rabid Keith and Lance shipper then saved those pictures, made a troll account and tried to blackmail the studio into making Keith and Lance gay, iirc
>>
I don't have netflix, why should I care?
>>
>>15583572

What did the leaks suggest, or did he not make them public?
>>
>>15583590
I'm just getting this via a friend via twitter. I've never seen any of this personally or even heard about it until OP posted this.

Basically, if the later stuff got canned, "fucking tumblr" is the tldr.
>>
First I've heard of it.

If true, it's just further proof that shippers are a malignant cancer on all fandoms.
>>
>>15583595

Why would they can it? Why would some retard shipper even think they'd consider it? A 'leak' is no different than a 'spoiler', and most people who see the show get spoiled in some manner. It's not optimal for a studio, but they have to account for some viewers knowing the story ahead of time and make it more about the journey and execution, not the destination or ideas anyway.
>>
>>15583606
There's no information of anything like that on the official Twitter, and they were just doing memeposting like two hours ago so it's not like they're being silent.
>>
>>15583546
>LET'S SCRAP MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF EXPENDITURE, THOUSANDS OF MAN HOURS AND A SHIT TON OF MATERIAL BECAUSE A FEW SECONDS OF VIDEO SHOW THE CONTENT.

Said no one ever.
>>
>>15583546
Is Voltron good? I've been debating whether to get into the new serie
>>
>>15584412
No to everything.
>>
>>15584393
I'm inclined to agree with this anon. There has to be something else going on within Netflix.
>>
>>15583572
If that story is true, that's some impressively fucked up dedication.
>>
>>15584412

It's a little goofy at times, but it's fun.
>>
>>15584412
filled with drama and non mecha action...the mech part is boring as shit and very scarce
>>
No one knows what that is
>>
Yeah that leak hostage thing sounds really dubious.
The only real financial impact a leak could have is if it was like a celeb cameo with likeness and they hadn't negotiated for celeb yet or something. And even then fuck it who cares get Charles Barkley instead of Karl Malone or whatever.
>>
>>15583572
Thats bullshit then, last time someone tried to blackmail netflix they just told the hackers to go fuck themselves, though I wonder why the hell is this becoming more commonplace
>>
>>15584722
From what I've seen, it's not the show itself that's in trouble, but its main animation studio, Mir, could get sued into oblivion by dreamworks for this.
>>
>>15583546
It was shit so no loss.
>>
>>15584730
What would they get sued for?
>>
>>15583572
Yet none of that implies or proves future seasons are canceled.

>>15584412
It's decentish.
>>
>>15584730
Did Saban sue Lionsgate after the PR leaks? Does WB sue themselves when every DC show gets leaked? No one is suing anyone.
>>
>>15583546
We need more blue lion boy.
>>
>>15588823
pidge plz
>>
>>15584412
It's fun. The style of comedy is basically the same as The Last Airbender, so if you like that kind of goofy comedy you'll probably enjoy it. There's not a lot of fights with the combined Voltron, but there's a lot using the individual lions, and the ground fights are actually pretty good. Allura and Pidge are both perfection. I'd recommend it.
>>
>>15585938
I think it was a load of shit from the studio to guilt the person to remove the leaks. The company is stupid for not having our NDA before the tour to save themselves from any possible legal trouble, but ultimately to my knowledge all that got leaked was mainly Prince Lotor who looks exactly as he did 40 years ago.

The whole situation is getting blown out of proportion.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.