[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutie Honey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: Re_Cutie_Honey.gif (45KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
Re_Cutie_Honey.gif
45KB, 355x500px
Does this piece of shit franchise even count as /m/-related? I feel like /m/ only likes this crap because you're all a bunch of knuckle dragging retards who value tits over actual substance.
>>
File: 6xzn.jpg (98KB, 450x564px) Image search: [Google]
6xzn.jpg
98KB, 450x564px
>>15582546
Toku is /m/.
>>
File: Shin-Mazinger-Zero-04-105.png (3MB, 1109x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Shin-Mazinger-Zero-04-105.png
3MB, 1109x1600px
>>15582546
>who value tits over actual substance
>implying tits ain't substance
Are you gay, son?
>>
>>15582546
HE'S GONNA SQUID OUT
>>
File: custom.png (340KB, 686x890px) Image search: [Google]
custom.png
340KB, 686x890px
Posting Squid
>>
>>15582546
Is this the new meme for another DP property?
>>
>>15582694
might be real autism, he fights for this stupid shit pretty hard
he also cries about her not being a robot enough

pretty sure he's mad about girls in general because his jawline is a bad angle
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 960x720px
>liking Go Nagai
Grow up.
>>
>>15582566
Breasts are just glands that provide sustenance for infants. Which I suppose means that people who think they are in any way notable are themselves very childish.
>>
>>15582869
no, on the Giant Robot Squid Girl they work as heat sinks
>>
>>15582914
And on Honey, they exist to distract you from the fact she's not actually a character, but a doll you're meant to spank it to.
>>
>>15582869
Vaginas are just glands that provide birth for babies. Which I suppose means that people who think they are in any way notable are themselves very childish.

Dicks are just glands that provide seed for babies. Which I suppose means that people who think they are in any way notable are themselves very childish.

Women are just people that provide birth for babies. Which I suppose means that people who think they are in any way notable are themselves very childish.
>>
What's with the recent slew of fat angry cows complaining about female characters lately? Just fucking lose weight
>>
>>15583027
If you can get people to give you easy (You)s, why not do so?
>>
>>15583027
>hating Honey means you must hate ALL women
Nagai-fags are delusional fuckwits. That explains a lot.
>>
>>15582546

Are you that same autist who was pissed because Honey isn't full of angst about being a robot?
>>
>>15582784
>liking anything
Grow up.

>>15583317
He did not say nor imply anything like that.
>>
File: jewdough.jpg (29KB, 349x413px) Image search: [Google]
jewdough.jpg
29KB, 349x413px
>>15582784
>liking Zeta
Grow up.
>>
File: 1447622722508.jpg (20KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
1447622722508.jpg
20KB, 575x323px
>>15582869
>>15583317
Seek help.
>>
>>15582784
This.
>>
>>15583342
I am so fucking sick of everyone praising the hell out of Cutie Honey, even though it is completely devoid of any entertainment value whatsoever.
>"But it's fun!"
Fuck you and your meaningless buzzwords. CH has a poorly told story, bland/shit characters, and lacks any interesting elements to explore. And you're goddamn right I'm still annoyed at the lack of any acknowledgement of Honey's physical nature. Why the fuck is your protagonist non-human if you aren't going to do anything with it? That is shit writing.
>>
>>15583505
>>15583456
Get a life man.
>>
>>15583401
This.
>>
>>15583505

So yes.

Honey is great. Fuck you.
>>
>>15583505
You sound like you're about to burst into tears.
>>
>>15583569
2savage4me
>>
>>15583505
>fun is a buzzword
this is /v/ tier shitposting
>>
>>15583505
They did do something with her not being human though, they gave her super powers.
>>
>>15583505
>Why the fuck does your protagonist have an origin story
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>15583614
Origins are useless if they never matter.

>>15583610
That's not good enough. Having a character be a specific thing solely give them bullshit superpowers is just plain lazy. You need to do some actual character stuff with it, otherwise there's no point.
>>
>>15583714
Just fucking die already.
>>
>>15583714
You really don't though. Sometimes, the backstory is just an explanation for how things got the way they are. If you just put a character with superpowers in a show with no explanation, people will be confused how they got them, so you explain it. That's not lazy and it's not bad storytelling either.
>>
File: Don't look at me~.png (318KB, 756x466px) Image search: [Google]
Don't look at me~.png
318KB, 756x466px
>>15583714
If you don't like it, don't watch.
>>
>>15582651
Did we ever do anything for Cyber Squid Girl? I still like the concept.
>>
RE >>> the rest
>>
>>15585844
RE is shite
>>
>>15585844
GoGo > Live > the rest >>> RE
>>
Anyone have links? Couldn't find any well seeded torrents.
>>
When will xpearse leave this board?
>>
>>15582546
>implying /m/ shows have any substance besides being about cool robots and badass fights
>>
>>15587560
When we get moderation.
>>
Why do aggressive and uncivil third worlders love this series and Go Nagai so much?
>>
>>15587728
You already got the answer to your own question, Pedro.
>>
>>15587728
Hi, aggressive and uncivil third worlder.
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 1280x854px
El maestro del gore, de los super robots y todos los pervertidos :D
>>
>>15588631
Fala, cumpadre, maestro Go Nagai es el mejor!
>>
Cutie Honey (anime): Pretty cool, that old Japanese spy hero flavor
Cutie Honey Flash: I remember when mainstream magical girls were cool
Shin Cutie Honey: ow the edge
2004/Re Cutie Honey: Pretty fun would watch the whole thi--- IT'S OVER?!
Cutie Honey The Live: Honestly I'd take another anime over this but good try
Tears: Zack Synder called he wants shitty reboots back
>>
>>15583505
>I am so fucking sick of everyone praising the hell out of Cutie Honey
What reality do you exist in? The maximum praise I've seen anyone give Cutie Honey is "yeah it's a fun entertaining series."
>>
>>15588900
>Cutie Honey
>entertaining
That's the issue though, there's nothing entertaining about. Even that basic praise is far too much. The sheer lack of standards this board has is absolutely disgusting.
>>
You have openly admitted you never watched the show, that makes your vehement shitposting absurdly blatant and your claims about the quality/entertainment value of the franchise banal and easily ignored.

This crusade you have against a franchise that isn't even particularly popular around here is really just kinda sad.
>>
>>15589078
autism
>>
>>15589141
Cutie Honey's very existence is offense. For oh so many reasons, but most pressing is that it's bland garbage that people rush to defend. What is there in this franchise that makes people stick up for it? It has never offered you anything that you could get somewhere else, and better. Even at the time it was made there was better materiel. This isn't a crusade, it's a quest to understand just what in the actual fuck is wrong with you people.
>>
>>15589396
At first you were funny, now you're just plain annoying.

How many times you've already made your point that you have differing tastes? What are we supposed to do? Not like it because you don't?

Fuck off you authoritarian bully.
>>
I don't know, how about you watch/read it yourself to decide. Also nice lie that there were same things at the time when it pretty much created the idea of a female transforming hero, essentially the template that every modern mahou shoujo followed. It's getting really pathetic how your arguments grasp at straws.

>>15589418
He's very obviously full of shit since he's more than once admitted to not having watched/read the series. He's either a contrarian, very devoted to baiting/trolling a hardly existing fanbase, absurd levels of autistic, or some combination of the three. He has made such broad claims like writing to entertain isn't a valid reason to write and automatically makes the action and adventure genres bad. It's like a 14 year old smugly crossing his arms thinking he's figured life out and everyone else is stupid, it's really pathetic
>>
It's xPearse. Ignore him.
>>
>>15589396
>Even at the time it was made there was better materiel.
There literally was no shonen mahou shoujo manga series when Cutie Honey was made. Check your history.
>>
>>15589418
>What are we supposed to do?
You could start by fostering better taste, and not being a gigantic retard. I cannot for the life of me comprehend why you idiots think that a lack of substance is a good thing, or in anyway acceptable. It's disgusting.

>>15589472
You do realize that means Go Nagai is ultimately responsible for Vividread and Madoka, right? Let's not even pretend that inventing magical girls was a good thing.
>>
>>15589585
>You could start by fostering better taste,
No, I already have better taste and I don't take orders from a dweeb like you.
>>
>>15589585
>You do realize that means Go Nagai is ultimately responsible for Vividread and Madoka, right?

Naoko Takeuchi is as responsible for those as he is.
>>
>>15589610
Yokoyama too but that's beside the point.

At least sage if you really have to reply to bait again and again.
>>
>>15589621
Sorry, I meant to sage but forgot to put it in.
>>
File: 1496444537080.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1496444537080.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>You do realize that means Go Nagai is ultimately responsible for Vividread and Madoka, right? Let's not even pretend that inventing magical girls was a good thing.
This is the stupidest attempt at an argument I think you have made in any of these threads. You are reaching really hard for bait now.
>>
>>15589610
She directly made Sailor Moon. Her sins are another matter entirely.

>>15589638
>"It's not Einstein's fault millions of people died in those bombings! He's a good boy, he din do nuffin!"
Absolutely fuck off, apologist faggot.
>>
>"It's not Einstein's fault millions of people died in those bombings! He's a good boy, he din do nuffin!"
Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot, thanks for exposing yourself as a /pol/ goer from your choice of terminology though. Now you are even more laughable.
>>
>>15589779
>implying he isn't culpable for those deaths
Holy shit, you really are an apologist.
>>
>>15589543
Most retarded post in this thread so far. And that's saying a lot.
>>
>>15590147
Feel free to prove me wrong if you want.
Little Mermaid thing and the other perverted series that came out like two years before Cutie Honey were both anime originals.
>>
>>15590150
There's no such thing as shonen mahou shoujo. Stop pulling things out of your ass.
>>
>>15590163
>cutie honey
>serialized in Akita Shonen
>not Shonen
???
>>
>criticizing a show you haven't watched
LITERALLY kill yourself.
>>
File: androkamen.jpg (112KB, 1000x680px) Image search: [Google]
androkamen.jpg
112KB, 1000x680px
>>15589472
>pretty much created the idea of a female transforming hero

Explain this.

>Suki! Suki!! Majou Sensei
>1971
>Cutie Honey
>1973

How did it created anything if it has been done before?
>>
>>15590168
Akita Shoten is the publisher, you dumb shit. Shonen Champion was the magazine. Means fucking nothing. Manga was never considered mahou shoujo, just another gag parody Nagai did.
>>
>>15590212
Yeah I meant to say "published by Akita Shonen", sorry about that.
How does the publisher (magazine mostly - that's true it was my mistake) not mean anything? It's basically the best way to know which demographic a manga is aimed to. Are you one of those people that say that Death Note is seinen despite being serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump?
I also fail to see how the Cutie Honey manga is not a Mahou Shoujo series if the anime counts considering it's just a shorter version with some scenes being straight up identical and keeping most - if not all - key elements.
Not only that but something being a parody does not mean it can't be part of the genre, we both know that's a ridiculous argument.
>>
>>15590235
>"published by Akita Shonen"

It's Akita Sho"T"en.

>I also fail to see how the Cutie Honey manga is not a Mahou Shoujo series if the anime counts considering it's just a shorter version with some scenes being straight up identical and keeping most - if not all - key elements.

She was part of the Toei Majokko Series. It doesn't mean the manga count as part of the genre. For example, Sally the Witch is considered to be the first magical girl, but the Akko-Chan manga predated Sally in years. That's because the manga was never classified as mahou shoujo. That term was used exclusively to describe anime starring girls with super powers. Sometimes they would not even use magic, like Limit-Chan, who was just a cyborg. It was as vague as that back in those days.
>>
>>15590302
>Akita Sho"T"en.
Again, you're totally right sorry about that. No real excuse here I should just go to sleep or something.

>For example, Sally the Witch is considered to be the first magical girl
I always thought that meant Sally was the first mahou shoujo /anime/ while Akko-chan was the first manga but because most people care about anime it's not really as mentioned as Sally (which is also a rare apparition in the West - checking Twitter for example, only two people mentioned it during its 50th anniversary and that's a big number so you'd expect at least a few more mentions for such an important series).
Everywhere I check Akko-chan is considered at least one of the first mahou shoujo manga titles so while I do understand where you're coming from as the term was mostly used to describe anime series back then (Which I didn't know, thank you!) I disagree with your conclusion as I believe that series can be retroactively added to a genre if they fit its definition even if they're not considered as such while they're being produced.
I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this front. Again, thank you for the information and sorry again for the missed nomenclature that was totally my bad.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.