[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard some jerk call gundam build fighters "gundam Valhalla,"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0582.jpg (90KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
90KB, 960x540px
I heard some jerk call gundam build fighters "gundam Valhalla," is this true? I've never watched it. Are all the characters deceased characters from other series? I like that I hope it's true. Though I like to think Bernie got away :(
>>
>>15580638
There's a scene where they montage everybody enjoying a Gundam festival, and all of the characters show are people who died or had otherwise tragic endings in their shows. You've got the 0080 cast in your image, here. We also see Uso building Gunpla with his mom and dad, Char and Lalah on a date, Haman playing with young Mineva, and a bunch of other such cameos. It's not really a big deal, it's just a little bit of fanservice.
>>
>>15580638

> Though I like to think Bernie got away

Got away while planting a load of meat in his cockpit to fool investigators?
>>
>>15580661
>fanservice
And this fanservice can be reworked into something bigger.
For example, imagine that all this Valhalla stuff is nothing but Kamille's fever dreams while being a vegetable. Kamille sees himself as Sei and Char as Reiji.
>>
>>15580693
In such a hurry he forgot the rest of his burger.
>>
>>15580712

He was a vegetable for like, a week. After that he starts communicating telepathically before starting to move around after a few months. Putting aside how absolutely terrible making it a fever dream sounds, there's not really the time to fit it in thankfully.
>>
>>15580715
Shouldn't have been eating his burger mid-battle.

C'mon, Bernie, you're a soldier, you should know better than to do that.

... wait, maybe that was his plan all along.
>>
>>15580638
It's just a joke, don't look so deep into it.
>>
File: be950e49.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
be950e49.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>15580638
>>15580661
That was the point of those cameos. To show all these tragic characters in happy places. There's also the Ronahs from F91, and Kai and Miharu, and the Kasshus. In-universe they were probably a bunch of people cosplaying because it was basically a huge convention ahead of the final match, and in at least one larger shot there were multiple instances of the same characters.
>>
File: 61294244_p4.png (1MB, 916x1300px) Image search: [Google]
61294244_p4.png
1MB, 916x1300px
>>
>>15582257
And now I'm crying... Thanks a lot, EMOTIONS.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.