[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinite Gundam universes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 15

File: Gundam.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam.webm
3MB, 800x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_CBp98D0II
>>
File: bf.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
bf.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>
File: 1491494383015.png (862KB, 851x479px) Image search: [Google]
1491494383015.png
862KB, 851x479px
It is possible to jump from one Gundam universe to another and the key to make that happen is the Plavsky crystal.

At some point in Reiji's universe, something happened concerning the crystal which somehow merged all the Gundam universes. This is where the Black History starts.

That green rainbowish light that we commonly see in the Gundam series resembles the Bifröst. We know that the Bifröst is link between all the Nine Realms of the Norse cosmos. It is possible that whenver that rainbowish light appears in Gundam opens up a portal of some kind to other Gundam universes.
>>
File: g.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
g.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
>>
File: ibo.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ibo.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
IBO is somewhat crucial to the Black History as well since it has Gjallarhorn, the horn of Heimdall, the god who guards the Bifrost.

In the 1st ED, Mika has seen through Barbatos the different universes but he cannot comprehend.
>>
This is game theory tier autism
>>
File: seed.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
seed.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>
File: destiny.webm (623KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
destiny.webm
623KB, 1024x570px
>>
>>
>>
>I can see things the rest of you can't see. Here, even time seems to glow. Humanity is standing on a threshold now. One day, the time might come when they will cross it while still in their physical bodies. The road leads here, over the rainbow.
>>
>>15582074
>Muffled Israel Kamikawiwo'ole in the distance.
>>
I don't get this thread

It's some autist dumping random crap and bumping his thread every time it reaches page 10 and then promptly deleting his post
https://archived.moe/m/thread/15579851/#15579851
>>
>>15582669
It's the rainbows. They're trying to tell us something.
>>
Needs more Johnny Spaceboots.

The song is cool though.
>>
File: 14343555536312.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14343555536312.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
BEYOND THE TIME
>>
>>15582074
>I can see the time
>One day, the time might come
If she can see the time, why doesn't she know for sure if it happens or not?
I call shenanigans.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.