[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Victory something one watches when they are high?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1469941867004.jpg (908KB, 1408x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469941867004.jpg
908KB, 1408x1920px
Is Victory something one watches when they are high?
>>
Victory is best enjoyed with saltine crackers, cheese, and multiple 40.oz bottles.
>>
>>15578568
I couldn't get past episode 4
The animation is atrocious and the shows "char" character triggered me
Couldn't make head or tails about the units of power that were fighting
>>
>>15578602
>animation is atrocious
>Victory
Forget OP, you're the one that's fucking stoned.
>>
>>15578602
Katejina is a great villain fug u
>>
Victory is unironically one of my favorite gundam series.
It's no where the same level as Turn A, or War in the Pocket, but I'd rank it somewhere around the original, maybe a bit better than Zeta. The real issue is you have to start the show on episode 2, and go back to episode 1 after a few episodes, but that's because of sunrise meddling.
>>
>>15578619
Katejina is indeed the best.
>>
>>15578568
Victory is something one watches when they have a mommy fetish
>>
>>15578617
The lack of shading kills it for me
MSG bluray looks better than this
Its like they didn't even try
>>
>>15578568
I love Victory Gundam. One of my most favorite Gundam series, honestly.

That said, I have no idea what the fuck Lupe's problem is
>>
>>15578888
It was the style of the time, and it was right after the takeover.
>>
>>15578568
It's something I watched sober and was disappointed with, so maybe.

I didn't hate it, but it didn't resonate with me much compared to the original series or Zeta.
>>
>>15578891
Maybe she was barren.
>>
>>15579034
She was a legit shotacon.
>>
>>15578888
>shading
>animation
>>
File: Fuala.jpg (174KB, 640x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Fuala.jpg
174KB, 640x2400px
>>15578891
Same here, I love Victory despite the borderline excessive amounts of grimdark and weird Tomino moments.
>>
>>15578602
I guess you really like A/Z right?
>>
>>15578602
>>15578888
Stick to Hamtaro, kiddo
>>
>>15579331
What about it?
>>
>>15578568
Victory is something you watch once and immediately regret it
>>
>>15579563
Man that's an old meme
>>
>>15578891
Lupe is basically mother-crazy
She wants to be a mother, but can't, so she latched on Usso, same reason she later lost her shit about Marbet being pregnant
Or was that Fuala? I don't remember but Fuala had the same problem

Basically all the female villains in Victory could have been saved if they got a good dick or adopted some cats
>>
>>15578568
No, that's F91
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.