[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a biggger jobber in Universal Century Gundam Protip: you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: general.jpg (94KB, 839x423px) Image search: [Google]
general.jpg
94KB, 839x423px
Name a biggger jobber in Universal Century Gundam

Protip: you can't

How is it that the Nahel Argama is able to fight it out with an entire Neo Zeon Sleeves fleet, while the Rozen Zulu plus Sinanju are able to stand off and defeat a far more powerful warship with an entire battalion of top of the line mobile suits (without killing anyone)?

The General Revil doubtlessly has more firepower than the Nahel Argama. Sure the Nahel Argama has the Hyper Mega Particle Cannon, but it doesn't use it during the final battle against the Neo-Zeon mobile suit forces. The General Revil also has a contingent of 48 mobile suits, while the Nahel Argama has a listed capacity of 12. Even if you crank that up to double the recommended specs (for the Geara Zulus, ECOAS team, and emergency reinforcements), the Nahel Argama still only ends up with half the total mobile suit strength of the General Revil. The Unicorn fights the Banshee for a lot of the battle, and yet Londo Bell is able to fight it out against an Neo-Zeon fleet and hold their own for some time. In comparison, the General Revil loses something like half it's mobile suit compliment in mere minutes.

What I'm saying here is this is blatant plot armor and it's bullshit and I hate it.
>>
>>15576795
The only thing that comes to mind is that he didn't had gundams in his squad, but neither had Ra Cailum, unless it came with more advanced mobile suit's than Reevil's
>>
>>15576795
>How is it that the Nahel Argama is able to fight it out with an entire Neo Zeon Sleeves fleet, while the Rozen Zulu plus Sinanju are able to stand off and defeat a far more powerful warship with an entire battalion of top of the line mobile suits (without killing anyone)?
Nahel Argama has two (three if you count the Banshee) mobile suits with the power to LITERALLY GRANT WISHES.

General Revil has zero.
>>
>>15577054
Ra Cailum had Jestas while Revil only had regular Jegans and maybe a few ReZels
>>
>>15577058
None of the Psycoframe equipped mobile suits actually engaged the Sleeves forces for a while though. The Unicorn got tied up fighting the Banshee, and then the Kshatriya launched from the Nahel Argama to let the Unicorn proceed to sway the course of a dead locked mobile suit battle.
>>
>>15576795
Mudrock
>>
File: IMG_3892.jpg (155KB, 342x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3892.jpg
155KB, 342x650px
>>15576795
>>
>>15576795
It doesn't help the GR in that the battle with Republic of Zeon forces from the novels was cut.

It would have been a good time to give a ton of Hi-zacks (per the novels) and ex-Titans MS a final shot.
>>
>>15580427
What happens in that particular battle in the novels?
>>
>>15579900
What's that?
>>
>>15576795

I believe it was basically confirmed that the Revil's pilots obtained their positions through nepotism and favors as opposed to skill.
>>
File: 1453558309681.gif (121KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453558309681.gif
121KB, 300x300px
>>15579903
>>
>>15580427

But is that battle with or without Riddhe + Tri-Stars?

>>15582435

The other Gundam (RX-78-6) that you face in Zeonic Front
>>
>>15576795
Why doesn't UC do more with ship battles?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.