[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's suppose /m/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 342.jpg (37KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
37KB, 599x449px
Let's suppose /m/
>>
>>15573527
If he was Char, then he's slacking off at piloting. He hardly ever shoots down enemy mobile suits in Zeta.
>>
>>15573545
Meh, he just wasn't the only big fish in the pond anymore by the time of 0087. He had a headstart on everyone in terms of piloting experiencing in the inchoate stages of MS combat in 0079. By Zeta, lots of of other people had amassed comparable battle experience.
>>
>>15573527
Hogwash! Char wears a cool looking helmet, while that man does not!
>>
File: bepis.jpg (42KB, 507x603px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.jpg
42KB, 507x603px
>>15573545
Compared to the crazy shit the zeta was doing, yeah, but there was still some bazooka assraping.
>>
File: soon.png (219KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
219KB, 704x400px
If he was a Char wouldn't he have killed Minerva instead? Checkmate Hayato
>>
>>15574160
Why didn't he kill Mineva?
if he killed Garma just for being related to the Zabis even if he was a toddler when his dad died
>>
>>15574225
He probably saw Mineva less as a Zabi and more as a puppet for Haman, who was his real target there. Keep in mind all the other Zabis were in influential positions within the Principality, so taking them down would hurt Degwin too.

By this point his revenge has been fulfilled.
>>
>>15574225
I don't think Char killed Garma just for being a Zabi. I always assumed Char killed him because he was proud of being a Zabi even though he knew about all of the darker dealings the Zabis had been responsible for. I don't think he would have done it if Garma had came out against the actions of his family or if he had renounced his name. which is good bit of Irony because I think he actually was considering giving up his name at the time Char killed him.
>>
>>15573549
In a Gundam Evolve he faces against a simulation of his piloting data from the OYW and he loses. Keep in mind the simulation was using a zaku 2 where as he was in the Rick Dias.
>>
>>15574225
because hes a pedophile
>>
>>15574780
It didn't really make any sense why the Rick Dias wasn't able to get away from the Zaku, since it has about twice the thrust to mass ratio. If Char was actually that good, he could have taken out the RX-78-2 in his first few battles with it.
>>
>>15574732
>I don't think Char killed Garma just for being a Zabi.

Did you even fucking watch Gundam 0079 ?
In the original Gundam anime Char is on a revenge path. He is on a mission to kill all the Zabis. It's all about a petty revenge.

Later shows added more backstory but originally Char wants blood and he is out to get it. First Garma, then Kycilla. The other 3 zabis die in indirect fashion.

There is nothing more complicated than that.
>>
>>15574857
It's probably that same autist that kept a Char thread alive for an extra 200 posts the other week because he literally couldn't understand how simple it was.
>>
>>15574858
What a great thread.
>>
>>15574857
Wrong
>>
>>15574858
oh memories
>>
>>15574780
>>15574817
Lol mobile suit specs don't actually matter in "simulations".
>>
>>15573527
But he is.
>>
>>15573527
There's no way that's The Char "if there's grass on the field play ball" Azbable
>>
>>15574817
It did get away, until he stopped running.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.