[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they emasculate Loran?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: lorana.jpg (43KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
lorana.jpg
43KB, 500x378px
Keeps being called "Laura"
Gets things slammed against private parts numerous times causing pain
Dresses up as a girl
>>
Because he's cute.
>>
For no reason. It's a Tomino show. Just shut off your brain and enjoy the ride.
>>
Tomino has a thing for cross dressing. Judau, Gainer, Loran, and I'm pretty sure another one of hos protagonists all cross dress at one point.
>>
>>15573415
Because Guin wants to fuck him but is too deep in the closet to admit he's attracted to a boy, so Loran has to be recontextualized as a girl in order for Guin to feel secure. The groinshots are just bad luck, though.
>>
>>15573415

It probably happens either because it adds comedy or because it adds character development, if not both. Guin is the main character to call Loran "Laura", with others pointing out how strange it is the entire show before it pays off in the final with Lily implying he's gay. Meanwhile Loran takes it on the nose for most of the first half of the show, before Keith argues with him about how Guin is using him before starting to push back against Guin about that and other issues, stating that his name isn't Laura several times as he begins to distance himself from Guin. Loran dressing as a girl just adds to that same set of character development strands really. Loran goes along with it initially because he's rather meek and naive, but when it's suggested as a way to get the Turn-A back near the show's end he objects to doing it. And again, Guin wanting him to be a girl has a perfectly reasonable explanation on the face of it, wanting to deceive the Moonrace, but really just adds more to his probable character as a gay man in denial pushing his crush to act feminine so as to make himself feel more secure.

The being hit in the balls bit is just plain comedy though.
>>
He looks manlier in the finale, when he leaves Sochie crying while he sneaks off to get a piece of that royal ass.
>>
>>15573415
Tomino loves brown qt3.14s
>>
>>15573433
Banjo (which is hilarious, because Toppo looked more convincing as one than him) and Daba, too.
>>
>>15573415
Guin admits he just wants to put Laura in a dress and fuck her silly.
>>
>>15573415
Worst character in the franchise before Murderzuki.
>>
File: o21eb3UQhM1s0fra5o1_250.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
o21eb3UQhM1s0fra5o1_250.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>15573415
Because it makes my dick HARD!
>>
>>15573876
Nah. Lauran doesn't have much of an arc, but he makes up for that by being likable and adorable.
>>
File: Loran9.jpg (2MB, 1968x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Loran9.jpg
2MB, 1968x2700px
>>15573415
>emasculate
>that bulge
>>
File: It's not gay when he's a girl.jpg (709KB, 1968x2700px) Image search: [Google]
It's not gay when he's a girl.jpg
709KB, 1968x2700px
>>15573417
This is one true answer.
>>
>>15573830
Ah i see I'm on episode 6
>>
>>15573646
Gavlet in that short OVA.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.