[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam 00F scans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Gundam_00F_Cover.jpg (32KB, 433x302px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_00F_Cover.jpg
32KB, 433x302px
Does anyone have complete scan Gundam 00F? I've been meaning to get into the Anno Domini timeline for a while, and I wanted to read the various spin-off manga series as I watched the show.

I KNOW 00F got a complete English translation by Bandai Entertainment, but since they went down under they're out of print. If anyone has any scans, please share them!
>>
>>15571839
Pretty happy I bought every volume
fun ride
>>
>>15571839
>Gundam 00F
Madokami has the full release
I usually wouldn't but since /m has pulled through so many times here you go. https---manga.madokami.al-READ.txt
>>
There is only 2 complete volumes so far I know.
>>
>>15571839
Why bother. Its shit
>>
>>15571839
Yes, both 00F and 00I, which one you want?
>>
>>15572858
both please.
>>
>>15572863
see:>>15572446
Follow the tutorial: https://manga.madokami.al/READ.txt
>>
>>15572937
there is only 2 volumes of 00F and nothing about 00I
>>
>>15571839
Hahahaha look at how he's holding that Haro

OW
>>
>>15572446
>>15572937
Okay, I'm pretty new to this IRC thing so I probably fucked up somewhere, but I've been following the instructions pretty well. I logged onto Rizon, and I've put in the proper command to join the channel, but I can't get to the chat because it either can't find it or I need to "log into services." What now?
>>
>>15573226
Use the nickserv command to register your nickname and then identify yourself with the password. Using a registered nickname is logging onto services.
https://www.rizon.net/info/channels_nicknames

Also madokami has pretty much every manga you'll need.

A general rule though is to not talk about madokami so try to keep it on the down low. I'm kind of breaking my rule by telling you how to get in.
>>
>>15573291
All right, thanks. If I can join, I'll try to keep it secret, but my problem is now I'm getting this message:

>#madokami Cannot join channel (+b)
I've registered my nickname and then identified myself via the password system, but I can't join for some reason. I might be banned, but I just made the account. Is it because I tried registering multiple times?
>>
File: Found this on madokami.jpg (3MB, 2142x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Found this on madokami.jpg
3MB, 2142x3056px
>>15573642
>+b
Yeah. That does mean you were banned.
When I first tried setting up my account I got the +b issue.
Try getting a good irc client like hexchat on windows or limechat on mac then try doing the whole nickserv identify thing. When you get into the channel just follow that webpage I sent you.
>>
>>15573642
>>15573679
I mean try registering a different nickname.
By follow the webpage I mean very carefully go through all the steps like messaging the right bot and the like.
When I first failed way back I was using the rizon website but the second time I used limechat on a laptop I had to buy for work. (Madokami says they like hexchat)
>>
>>15573679
>>15573688
All right! I logged in successfully through LimeChat, didn't even have to change my nickname, and was able to find the manga, but sadly I can only find the first two volumes, as opposed to all four. Hopefully someone with the other two volumes can scan them and put them on Mega or something, and for that matter do that for Kikaider Code 02 since I can't find any scans of that at all despite it having a complete English release by CMX.
>>
>>15574026
Glad you could get in even if they didn't have the full release, which I thought they did.
>>
>>15574026
Yeah, same here. I get the feeling I'm going to have a lot more access to a lot more manga and light novels now. Thanks for sharing this with me, Anon! I promise I'll keep it a secret.
>>
>>15574026
>>15574092
This may not be needed but if you're ever having problems reentering the channel on rizon (you honestly don't have to though)
Remember to use the identify feature increase your client didn't automatically perform that action.
https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Services_Commands#Identify_to_your_nickname
Also just because if you reply put sage in the options field.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.