[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /m/ think of Chappie, particularly the Moose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: q.png (2MB, 1198x1372px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
2MB, 1198x1372px
What did /m/ think of Chappie, particularly the Moose?
>>
It was okay just wish the fight with the Moose was longer.
>>
It was ok but nowhere near as cool as the Prawn Suit
>>
>>15570912
boring, gay, try hard to please Hollywood old fags
>>
>>15570912
The Moose was okay, the movie was trash. Blompkamp hasn't made a good movie since District 9.
>>
File: RA-678.gif (30KB, 333x361px) Image search: [Google]
RA-678.gif
30KB, 333x361px
give he moose a twin seater cockpit and a green colorscheme, sounds familiar?
>>
>>15570912
Chicken walkers are fucking stupid
>>
>>15570956
>the movie was trash.
idk, I thought it was passable. Better than Elysium anyway
>>
>>15570936
/pol/ is that way son >>>/pol/ how'd you end up here on a degenerate anime board anyway?
>>
>>15571068
if it was racism against nips or whites you'd be fucking livid, m80
Let's not a hypocritic cunt now, eh?
>>
>>15570956
This.
The mecha design was mediocre at best, everything else was total shit.
>>
>>15570912
Awful, shitty film about some shit band no one cares about.

The Moose was sort of okay but it's a rip-off of the ED 209.
>>
File: 1990555769_23.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1990555769_23.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Moonwalker was a better music video/artist vehicle and had a better mech.
>>
>>15570912
>chicken legs
>ED-209 look
>"realistic" concept art greebles
>Modern FPS styling

This stuff gets dated really quickly.
>>
>>15570912
>Expected Swat robot operating
>Instead its a movie about robot sentience and stupid rappers and IT guys
>>
It was okay. Often times it felt like two different films smushed together because scenes were often so disjointed and never really melded together into a collected plot until near the end. Watching a robot grow up and learn from a bunch of chavs was entertaining but the antagonism felt kinda forced. Didn't particularly care for the Moose, I liked how it was integrated into the story as a competitor for the other robots for the sake of antagonism but the design in itself feels like a culmination of Western design tropes as written by a weaboo.
>>
>>15570936
What are you doing posting on 4chan again, grandpa?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.