[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mini zaku/gundam line of figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170528_165747.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_165747.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I was out and about at anime north this weekend and ended up running into this little guy along with some other models. They're incapable of posing or anything like that but they're small and make for nice decoration. I haven't for the life of me been able to find any of them online. Can somebody lend me a hand here?
>>
bumperoni
>>
>>15568180
I'm pretty interested, it looks like they have a nice amount of detail. Nice find.
>>
By any chance are they part of the STANDart line of figures? They made a TON of those in a certifiably mini size.
>>
>>15568180
>>15568373
That is from the Gundam Standart line. There are dozens of suits in the line, and they're all fairly good looking. I feel like they're a little pricey though, when compared to Robot Damashi or Revoltech Yamaguchi lines though.
>>
>>15568384
I think my local store has them NIB for around $13. It's not exactly a steal but given the Japan import tax I could be worse off. The quality is surprisingly decent and you can get figures of suits that otherwise would be expensive or rare.
>>
>>15568396
$13 is a pretty good find. Mandrake stores in Japan had them at anywhere between 1000-2000 yen. That depended on the suits demand though. Good find for you at $13.
>>
>>15568431
Well these weren't TERRIBLY high demand, the guy bought a box pack of Volume 20 which includes such underswept classics like Unicorn 02, the fan favorite Gyan, and certainly the undeniably loved Baund Doc in two colors. Not terribly surprised these did not sell even after a few years although the Gyan and Baund Doc are patrician tier tastes for sure. Also they had the candies removed from the final package and were noted as such on the box meaning they were likely designed for import by Bandai themselves which is interesting but I would have like to have had the candy.
>>
>>15568468
Ah that makes sense. Bummer about the candies too. At least you found some you liked though right?
>>
>>15568481
I actually like the Gyan and Baund Doc so I'm cool. It's a comic store but there's the occasional Gundam thing lying around such as the huge red box Perfect Grade Char's Zaku II. That ain't cheap and it ain't terribly common.
>>
File: STANDart 08 - S Lineage.jpg (177KB, 1000x430px) Image search: [Google]
STANDart 08 - S Lineage.jpg
177KB, 1000x430px
>>15568180
>I haven't for the life of me been able to find any of them online. Can somebody lend me a hand here?

They are from the Gundam Ultimate Operation line of display figures. This site has a checklist of the series, and some reviews of them on other parts of his site

http://gundaniumgateway.blogspot.com/p/check-list-fwuo.html

They sold about 10 years ago, but are not made anymore. Ebay would be the best place to find them.

There currently are articulated mobile suits in this scale, 1/220 scale mini-models, called Universal Units, and slightly older are Assault Kingdom figues. There was also a line called Gundam Standart that made really nice fixed posed mini-gundams (pic related)
>>
>>15568491
Sounds like an good shop. I'm not really into model kits right now, but my wife and I have a display room for all of our figures and related stuff. We just got back from vacationing in Japan, but I saw the StandArt figures while I was picking up some smaller Damashi suits/mechs. I don't have a good shop near me anymore, so I splurged while on vacation.
>>
>>15568373
>>15568384
Oh I'm back bois. Thanks for the help lads.
>>
>>15568495
Thanks dude, I appreciate the help.
>>
>>15568638
no problem, I have a bunch of them, I love them.
>>
>>15568944
Would u mind posting some pics?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.