[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually have a paid Daisuki account? Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: what time is it.jpg (133KB, 1317x639px) Image search: [Google]
what time is it.jpg
133KB, 1317x639px
Does anyone actually have a paid Daisuki account? Apparently they've got a bunch of new things since they first started like Dunbine, L-Gaim, Iron Leaguer, and Vifam. Seems you need to pay to watch most of the stuff though and I'm curious if the subs are even any good. Not about to pay $5 a month just for a few shows, especially when paid members still get video ads, but with any luck they'll release them in physical format eventually.
>>
>Iron Leaguer
At least in that one's case the subs are guaranteed to be decent, but I'm starting to wonder if they're not just using subs from any source they can find, given that the old ADV subs for Dunbine have been confirmed.
>>
>>15567786
So they're using the viki model. I'm not concerned about the subs but the quality, for the really old stuff I doubt they have anything better than what's available in FTP or torrents.
>>
>>15567789
Yeah I'm curious about the Vifam and L-Gaim subs because those never had another other official releases.

>>15567792
>I doubt they have anything better than what's available in FTP or torrents

Especially with the Dunbine BDs right around the corner.
>>
>>15567786
I heard that the quality is much better; just waiting on rips.
>>
there is a script to rip from there right?
>>
>>15567786
Is there a way to verify this without paying? I'm a registered user, but there are no links to these shows. It seems Daisuki are very very poor at advertising their own content.
>>
>>15573575
Not sure why you don't see them, they're in the list of shows

http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/anime/detail.LGaim.html
http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/anime/detail.WhirlWindIRONLEAGUER.html
http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/anime/detail.VIFAM.html
>>
File: daisuki.png (100KB, 1279x629px) Image search: [Google]
daisuki.png
100KB, 1279x629px
>>15573637
Probably because I'm not US-based. Wasn't all of their stuff supposed to be available worldwide? What a sham.
>>
Looks like they have a two week trial for premium memberships. If nothing else at least there's official subs out there now for Discotek or whoever to pick up and put onto DVD.
>>
>>15567792
>the viki model
Wait, they have Crowd subtitling? Because that model needs to die
>>
>>15573177
Ask Daiz.
>>
>>15569941
Nah, there's are better.
>>
>>15567786
Pretty sure they've got Fafner Right of Left too, which hasn't had any other official release in English. Really curious about the quality, that's such a bizarre random pickup.
>>
Why is Daisuki such a failure as a service? They've been around for several years and only have a couple of shows.
>>
So how does one even rip Daisuki's stuff anyway? Kinda curious about the official subs for some of this stuff.
>>
>>15580866
I don't think anybody tried.
>>
>>15580838
I believe they're funded by the Japanese government, aren't they?
>>
>>15580838
It was nice at first when you could watch shit like One Punch Man for free. Now you need to pay to watch anything that isn't already on Crunchyroll.

>>15581115
HorribleSubs used to rip One Punch Man from there, and I think the Unicorn TV series was ripped from there. I haven't seen anyone rip anything from it since, mostly because all the new stuff is already on Crunchyroll anyway. Don't think anybody will be ripping these retro shows it's getting.
>>
>>15581136
Wasn't the TV Unicorn ripped from CR?
>>
>>15581228
I don't think so, wasn't CR always a week later than Daisuki?
>>
>>15581235
I don't know. It's impossible to check now.
>>
>>15581228
I remember checking the first few epiosdes out and it had the Daisuki.net logo at the start, just like OPM
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.