[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Felcher gundam had objectively good OP/ ED songs fite me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tekkadan.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tekkadan.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Felcher gundam had objectively good OP/ ED songs

fite me
>>
>>15567734
Iron Menstruation's music was very piss poor
>>
>>15567774
Only the soundtrack. You are empirically incorrect if you didn't think the OPs and EDs were good.
>>
>>15567734
I really liked Rage of Dust and Fighter
>>
>>15569158
But the soundtrack is good

Both soundtracks

And the best of cd that was recently released
>>
>>15567734
nest ;atrt of the show desu
>>
Still better than gundam shit and gundam shit destiny
>>
>>15569346
Was it good? Of the 50+ tracks, I can only remember like 5 or 6.

The main IBO theme was good, though. It was so good, that they played it every skullfucking time
>>
>>15567734
Sure, I'll give you that. Hell I'll give you one better and praise both it's overall soundtrack and even it's mech design.

But that's as far as I'll go. And that's not because I dislike you for liking something I don't, I just can't think of any more positives from my time with it.
>>
>>15569434
found the assblassted CE fangirl
>>
>>15567734
Not sure if by "felcher" you're referring to IBO or not, but yeah. This series had some legit AMAZING OP songs. Hell, the music in this show was great. Same with the mechaical designs.

It's just, you know, everything else about the show that was terrible. Hell, the crown achievement of the show is that I legitimately can't tell if the characters were worse or the ending. The characters are all down right miserable, stupid people who you all just want to die, but then the show somehow makes it so even the least awful of them all die completely in vain.

Like, honest to god. I try and be calm about this stuff, but I legitimately want to kill the head writer of this show. Anyone who embraces this fucked up ideology of "Don't try and make the world a better place. You'll only die in the end and the world will fix itself on it's own." is legitimately the scum holding humanity back. Let her die.

Seriously though, I really loved this shows mechanical designs and music. It's just everything else about this show that makes me rage.
>>
>>15569603
Felcher is IBO
>>
Spyair makes good songs and Rage of Dust was no exception.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcwzW0QOFmM
>>
>>15569603
Op keeps spamming felcher in hopes of ibo being only known as that.
>>
>>15569603
Anon, you've confused the gangster's journey narrative archetype for a conformity message.

No matter how noble the goal is, there's always a rise and fall when you live the gangster life.

Now, if you want to argue the execution there was poor, fair enough. But I think you confused the story for something it wasn't. Or at least, it wasn't that big on the whole reform and make shit better thing, that was just the ideals of others who sought to make use of gangster kids who just wanted to play the game so they could get out the game before the game killed them.
>>
>>15567734
Even Gundam SEED Destiny had good music. What's your point? Honestly there's very few Gundam anime that don't have good music I mean its pretty much expected for any new entry in the franchise to have a good soundtrack as a prerequisite.
>>
>>15570612
We're just rightfully giving IBO what was wrongfully given to Destiny and G-Reco all these years, anon.
>>
>>15567734
I liked Rage of Dust.

The soundtrack is also good, but they really make poor use of it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.