[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey have you heard of this cool new group called shocker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (24KB, 180x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 180x255px
Hey have you heard of this cool new group called shocker
>>
>>15566186
No, what do they do?
>>
>>15566280
Two in the pink one in the stink
>>
>>15566280
They make cyborgs which are all willing
>>
>>15566186
They have an amazing health plan. Covers almost everything.
>>
>>15567554
>>15567546
Oh man, is a workers' party finally trying to seize the means of production.
>>
File: Shocker Health Insurance.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
Shocker Health Insurance.webm
3MB, 700x392px
>>15567554
i can totally agree with this. health care, stock plan, this whole evil mooks business has great potential.
>>
>>15567612
Her jewelry was a nice touch.
>>
>>15567546
Sounds pretty good to me. More power to them.
>>
>>15566186
>ALL ALLIES OF JUSTICE LEAVE!
EEEEEEEEHHH!
>>
>>15568326
Shocker is justice, a set of human rules predefined by the society which has been run by the superpower countries for centuries.
>>
>>15568326
Stop trying to false flag you fucking riders
>>
File: goldenboy.jpg (50KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
goldenboy.jpg
50KB, 720x480px
"Today I started work for a group named 'Shocker'. They're some sort of international biotech company, but I'm still not sure exactly what they do. When I told my boss how I ride my bike all the time, he said I was going to be promoted to a different section. This should be very educational!"
>>
Has anyone ever seen the boss of shocker cause the way he address is is annoying it always by a wall mounted eagle I wish he would at least come in person for once and say "great job keep it up"
>>
>>15569172
A+ reference anon.
>>
>>15566280
They try to fight the evil Kamen rider
>>
>>15570443
Kamen "SWJ" Rider
>>
>>15569409
He's a busy man; it's a n international organisation after all. You keep hearing about how we're doing really well in the US and Europe.
>>
I want to know who is our head cyborg designer because I can get the reasoning behide the Spiderman or the scorpioman but who the fuck thought the cactusman was a good idea
>>
These guys have a bitching theme
>>
>>15570522
You mean Bob from accounting?
He personally asked for the cactus theme himself, last week we visited his apartment for his birthday, all we found were cacti he apparently took care of. Wonder where he is now, last time I heard he had some business to do in the quarry our cyborgs always go to but don't come back from as often.
>>
>>15572397
Huh weird well hope he's ok. I do have to say the cactusman was better then that weird starfishman
>>
>>15572424
Hitodenger was fucking awesome.
>>
>>15572430
Nigga could barely move his arms
>>
>>15570469
I guess, hell we even have our own space program
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.