[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROJECT 2501 IS A LITERAL WHORE and here's why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2501 .jpg (207KB, 371x333px) Image search: [Google]
2501 .jpg
207KB, 371x333px
Remember the garbage truck driver who stuck a virus into Togusa's girlfriend because he was being manipulated by the Puppetmaster (aka 2501)? He believed he was gonna use it on his girlfriend to spy on her and get dirt for their upcoming divorce or someshit. Except he never had a wife, he just went through a long-ass sim-ex (simulated experience).

And that sim-ex was crafted by none other than 2501 when she was hired by bad guys who wanted embezzle funds from the republic of Gavel, which means that at some point, little miss 2501 was PAID to have virtual sex with a garbage truck driver. And not just a little sex, several years' worth of sex (cause in his sim-ex he also had a kid with her).

If that ain't prostitution then I don't know what is. And that makes 2501 a literal whore who pleasures garbage truck drivers for money. And she doesn't even need money because she's a robot with almost no physical needs. Meaning that she whores herself out _ for fun _, or at the very least because the NSA told her to.

Now the question is: does that make garbage dude one lucky motherfucker or what? I mean he was married to that hot piece of ass for several virtual years.
He got over his existential crisis real quick so that's not an issue.
>>
I care
>>
>>15565878
smartass
>>
File: 1428879774408.jpg (29KB, 641x481px) Image search: [Google]
1428879774408.jpg
29KB, 641x481px
>>15565897
>>
>>15565875
Maybe she just wrote the sim herself instead of participating in it.

Also it's not really a whore, it's more of a sex slave.
>>
>>15565940
>Maybe she just wrote the sim herself instead of participating in it.
The sim-ex example we're given earlier has Motoko and her girlfriend participate in it and then record it. Also she's a digital gal, writing it probably is the same thing as participating in it, for her.

>Also it's not really a whore, it's more of a sex slave.
rude! she got paid for it.
>>
>>15565961
She's an asset. She got paid for it the same way an artist's PC gets paid for a commission.
>>
>>15565998
The people who paid her didn't know that, they thought she was a real person and not a memedroid.
>>
>>15565961
>The sim-ex example we're given earlier has Motoko and her girlfriend participate in it and then record it.
Why do you think virtual reality sex and fake implanted memories are the same thing?
>>
>>15566105
Cause apparently they have the same effect. Garbage dude simply went through a very long sim-ex, there was no talk of implanted memories.
>>
>>15566132
It's like a dream you never wake up from.

Did we see the photo in the manga? I can't remember. He could have been fucking 2501 all that time.
>>
>>15566149
Nope, no photograph.
>He could have been fucking 2501 all that time.
Most likely.
Did she like it?
>>
>>15566157
I imagine he was a very good lover.
>>
It's a machine

Machines cannot be slut
>>
>>15568430
This is GITS. It's full of slutty machines.
>>
>>15565875
delete this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.