[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta Gundam thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Just finished this. Can someone explain what was the deal with newtypes in this show?
>>
Enhanced spatial comprehension (think 360º field of view) plus empathetic abilities. We confuse this "empathy" with common love, but let's just say Newtypes can understand each other without the need for words.

The first is what the military are after (makes for a better fighter), and the second is why Newtypes are unstable (they don't know what to do with those feelings).

Now get out.
>>
>>15565247
Empathy between newtypes is the worst thing that happened to Gundam.
>>
>>15565250
I'll show you the worst thing that happened to Gundam.
>>
>>15565253
You're not making any sense.
>>
>>15565254
Sorry, I passed out due to Newtype pixel dust. What were we talking about?
>>
>>15565259
The masterpiece that is Zeta Gundam.
>>
File: Mobile_Suit_Zeta_Gundam_24_9.png (787KB, 992x738px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile_Suit_Zeta_Gundam_24_9.png
787KB, 992x738px
Newtypes are the future and you should accept them
>>
Newtypes are the worst thing about Gundam.
Overly emotional emotionless bastard/bitches.
>>
>>15565511
I agree
>>
>>15565511
Newtypes are the defining feature of Gundam. I'd ditch the mobile suits before I ditched Newtypes.
>>
>>15565511
newtypes are the best thing about gundam its just done poorly sometimes
>>
>>15565320
I hated that Katz fucker
>>
>>15565511
>Overly emotional emotionless bastard/bitches.
But newtypes aren't the cause for this. Have you seen Wing and SEED?
>>
zeta is shit
>>
>>15568118
Lets see. Seed has rau, mwu and kira as newtypes, and theyre the worst thing about seed so yeah he's right
>>
>>15565320
>Katz be careful
>BOOM
Katz was such a shit
>>
>>15568968
>zeta is perfect
ftfy shitposter
>>
>>15569449
wrong
>>
Newtypes should have stayed in space and go away

galaxy for old types

another galaxy for newtypes
>>
>>15570303
Yes!
>>
>>15569574
WRONG
>>
>>15570303
Literally what Judau tried to do.
>>
>>15569574
shitposter detected
>>
>>15567615
It's called Kidou Senshi Gundam not Sugoi Emo Newtype anon
>>
>>15570429
Then why'd he take blueberry with him. She's not a new type
>>
what a shit thread
>>
>>15574016
what a shit comment
>>
>>15565320
>rick domdom
What do they sell there?
>>
>>15573845
Sure, but the mobile suits are just there for toy commercials and you could write essentially the same story unchanged with just space jets, tanks and infantry etc. You literally could not tell the UC story without psychic empaths being there unless you fundamentally changed the story and setting beyond recognition.
>>
>>15565247
That's actually a surprisingly good explanation of newtypes and their role in the universe and shows.
>>
>>15574657
> What is 0080
> What is 0083
> What is Igloo
> What is U.C. Hard graph Iron mustang
What are you talking about anon?
>>
>>15576281
The one with Mudrock
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.