[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Rey or Luna didn't get a SEED mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 18750_63990.jpg (18KB, 320x423px) Image search: [Google]
18750_63990.jpg
18KB, 320x423px
How come Rey or Luna didn't get a SEED mode?
>>
Rey is just another Al Da Flaga clone. Being the peak of Natural Human perfection, he won't have the seed.

Luna probably would have gotten it in the movie.
>>
>>15563230
>Luna probably would have gotten it in the movie.
Not even SEED mode would have improved her accuracy.
>>
>>15563230
That fag is just a clone. I want to give luna my seed if you catch my drift
>>
>>15563230
His character is even a bigger trainwreck than Shinn's.
>>
File: lunamaria_hawke07_19-600x730.jpg (78KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
lunamaria_hawke07_19-600x730.jpg
78KB, 600x730px
>>15563230
i want to seed Luna
>>
>>15564339
>I want to give luna my seed if you catch my drift
Not sure what you mean here. How would you accomplish that? And why would you give up your own SEED mode?
>>
>>15563234
If Cagalli can get a SEED mode why can't Rey?
>>
>>15563230
Not enough of a special snowflake. They gave SEED to Shinn only on the condition of keeping the rule of SEED not being entirely positive thing, which they dropped for Kira and co.
>>
>>15564568

Cagalli isn't peak human perfection.
>>
Honestly? I think it's because they just didn't care enough.
SEED Mode is hardly developed enough as to what it it actually IS in the first series, and ultimately exists just as a power up for the main characters (and their girlfriends)

What with the mess GSD turned into, who else was their to give a SEED Mode too? By the end portion of the series, it was pretty clear they didn't give a shit about what happened to the new characters. What, where they going to give Lunameria a SEED Mode and let het beat up the Tri-Stars? That'll take money and effort they don't got.

Or how about Rey? Maybe he'll get a SEED Mode while shooting down Gilbert? Why bother?
>>
>>15564568
It's possible that Ulen turned both cagalli and kira into coordinators but just didn't let his wife know.
>>
It's basically like asking why Yzak or Dearka didn't get SEED.

It's just something that some get, and others don't. It's a lottery.
>>
Dogs only feed on shame.
>>
>>15564757
>It's a lottery.
No, it's writer favouritism.
>>
File: laff.jpg (8KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
laff.jpg
8KB, 200x267px
>>15564740
>Maybe he'll get a SEED Mode while shooting down Gilbert?

A SEED mode to surpass Lacus' captain-seat SEED mode for "most useless SEED mode event".
>>
>>15564277
>Lunamaria Hawke, nerau utsu ze!

...I guess the trade-off would be no Lockon or 00 then...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.