[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>skipping SD Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (40KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 400x320px
>skipping SD Gundam
>>
I think I watched all the old translated ones but I find 'em a little hard to keep track of.
>>
File: Icameheretolaughatyou.png (413KB, 455x491px) Image search: [Google]
Icameheretolaughatyou.png
413KB, 455x491px
>>
File: 1495665442026.png (165KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495665442026.png
165KB, 400x225px
>>15562718
>skipping superior defenders
>>
>>15562718

How is it compared to Gundam-san?
>>
>>15562898
The gags are older, and some are tongue twisters. Until a certain episode, they're all voiced by the original VAs too, so that's bonus.

For instance, this is the kind of gags the show has:
- a cabaret show with all the girls that died
- Lalah haunting Char
- a parody of Dragon Quest with Amuro (Knight), Kamille (Mage) and Judau (Thief)
- Scirocco selling stuff on a truck
- Scirocco driving a bus
- GUNDAM BANZAI
- A Wacky Races parody
- A prom show where Christina hits people with a baseball bat
>>
File: 1466361337058.jpg (40KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
1466361337058.jpg
40KB, 570x574px
>>15562916
that wacky races parody is most amazing thing to grace parody seires in general
>>
>>15562721
Most of them are on youtube. There are two distinct phases: with human characters, and with mechs only. The later is what probably spawned the SD Gundam series we all know about. The final episode of the "with humans" phase is one where Amuro, Bright and Chris are in space.
>>
>>15562898
I think it's better, though maybe that's because I thought Gundam-san was overly obnoxious in its delivery.
Also
>that short where SD Qubeley's space bus tour teleports into a 0080 art style universe.
>>
>>15562924
i remember sazabi small mini rivalry with the nu gundam was hilarious
>>
SD Gundam is canon to both CCA and Unicorn.
>>
>>15562920
>not knowing about Scramble Wars
>>
>>15562964
i like it all ready on the backlog it goes
thanks
>>
>>15562718
This is the primary reason people don't understand why Char is evil again in CCA. If you watch SD Gundam it's perfectly obvious, it even shows him building the Sazabi and muttering about getting his revenge in the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x320px
>>15563158
>>
>>15562964
I'm still pissed that they included a M.O.S.P.E.A.D.A and didn't even bother showing which character it was (probably Stick, should have been Houquet) much less giving them any lines.
Bubblegum Crisis and Gall Force pretty much hogged the whole thing except for a couple of short Gaiarth scenes.
>>
>>15563241
It would've been interesting to see some dialogue between Priss and Houquet given their similarities.
>>
>>15562920
Too bad they never put it on DVD (which is weird, since Wacky Races isn't a difficult license to negotiate for).
>>
PiYo!
>>
>>15567851
>japanese humor
>>
I never cared for SD gundam. Ilike cute ans funny things in short bursts. It's too goofy for my taste. Did like fumina's SD gundam.
>>
>>15562916
>- a cabaret show with all the girls that died
I still love that gag so much.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.