[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have to watch any of the UC series to watch Gundam Unicorn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20170522114544.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20170522114544.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
Do I have to watch any of the UC series to watch Gundam Unicorn?
>>
>Do I have to watch
Nobody's forcin' ya. But that said;
it's written with the expectation that you've seen first Gundam, Zeta, ZZ and Char's Counterattack. There's not a lot there for anyone who's not already familiar with that material, it does not stand on it's own.
>>
>>15560725
some might argue that the only way to ENJOY it is to watch the previous UC series
>>
>>15560725
Wait, are you really implying that Unicorn is the first UC gundam that you're gonna watch? I mean, no one can stop you, but you should give chronological order a shot before jumping headlong into Unicorn. You will lose out on a lot.
>>
>>15560784
I only watched G Gundam. So I thought I might give a try to Unicorn, but I haven't seen anything in UC.
>>
>>15560796
If you're new to UC and liked nonsense action of G. I would advise Thunderbolt.
>>
I do not think you can weep openly during Unicorn Episode 7 without watching Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, 0083, War In The Pocket and Char's Counterattack.
>>
>>15560796
>>15561058
0079 has a very large amount of action. And it is cheesy at times, like G. I love it.
>>
>>15560725
Yes. You must watch ALL UC Gundam.
>>
If you actually care about Gundam you'll go back and watch the other UC shows. If all you care about is animation then yes, go ahead and watch Unicorn.
>>
>>15560725
No.
>>
>>15560725
Nah
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.