[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossbone Vanguard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: DAq-WSGXoAAmHid.jpg (118KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAq-WSGXoAAmHid.jpg
118KB, 845x1200px
Sunrise gives you new anime with these bunch as the protagonists.
Will you watch it?
>>
umm maybe? cause I hardly know any of them. F91 garma there I don't remember a single thing about his character iirc we never find out what even happen to him after the movie. Zabine somehow becomes a pirate with Seabook so I'd watch that.
>>
File: ケネス・スレッグ.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ケネス・スレッグ.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
Only if Kenneth Sleg from Hathaway's Flash is tied into helping the formation of the military side of the Vanguard

>these bunch as the protagonists.
Only if its about the Cosmo Babylonia civil war that took place after F91
>>
File: 35052932_p3_master1200.jpg (248KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
35052932_p3_master1200.jpg
248KB, 555x800px
>>15559578
If is the school comedy/drama parody of them, then absolutely.

>IRON MASK COCHI!
>>
>>15559578
crossbone vanguard go
>>
>>15559578

Probably not, antagonist factions rarely make good protagonists unless they undergo a radical shift.
>>
>>15559689
if it could work with gundam video games like Zeonic Front, novels like Hathaway's Flash and mangas like Crossbone. Why not in anime form?
>they undergo a radical shift.
The Immorally Justified vs Corrupt Good Guys. Just blur the lines and that creates the "drama" that would perfectly work for a medium like anime.
>>
>>15559578

yeah because F91 was good and better than chars countershit
>>
>>15559578
How did you come to the conclusion that it will be a good show? Looking at the content sunrise shat out, the last decent gundam was 00 (S1).
>>
File: tumblr_mw7eerp8AQ1s5oxc0o1_1280.gif (885KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw7eerp8AQ1s5oxc0o1_1280.gif
885KB, 600x323px
>>
>>15559578
No one would.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYH899IzY9g

Would have to make MC a new character and make them the supporting crew. It would start a year before F91 during the Mars Zeon conflict.

MC would pilot a Gundam stole from the Formula project that ends up with a lot of customization similar to the Vigna Ghina and Dahgi Iris.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.