[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEED Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: q.png (521KB, 1093x611px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
521KB, 1093x611px
As painfully mediocre as SEED was, this was a pretty good scene
>>
>>15556787
SEED has a lot of good scenes when you watch them out of context of the story.
I think Fukuda is good at isolated melodramatic moments, but he had a poor way of dying that all together.

Many of my favorite Gundam scenes (or at least the most memorable) have actually come from SEED and Destiny.

The reunion of Kira and Athrun at the heliopolis colony was a great scene, and topping it off with the strike's activation was even better.
A lot of the high stakes fights were really great too.
The one where Athrun blew up the Aegis was amazing and 11x better in the remaster.

I'd honestly be up for a SEED remake of recut.
There was good stuff there but egoism got in the way.
>>
>>15556787
Maybe the first time, but not the next 15 times we see it.
>>
>>15556831
The Remaster is trash.
>>
Kira has such a punchable face.

This fact will never change.
>>
>>15556787
And beats felcher gundam in every way
>>
>>15556787
GAY
>>
>>15556849
Shush, kid.
>>
>>15556848
>punching Jesus Christ
>>
>>15556831

I mean Ive seen his other work, he's not an incompetent director. I guess it's kind of that George Lucas problem where you need someone keeping his feet on the ground
>>
>>15556873
Typical Iron Menstruation defemder thinking everyone is snapfag.
>>
File: andlad.png (841KB, 1128x614px) Image search: [Google]
andlad.png
841KB, 1128x614px
edgy Athrun is pretty alright
>>
>>15556787
>painfully mediocre
No, IBO is painfully mediocre. Seed is painfully bad. There is quite a difference. The former just makes you stop watching out of boredom, the latter is a trainwreck that makes you want to extract and crush your own eyeballs, but you'll still sit through it and it's sequel.
>>
>>15558256
>but you'll still sit through it and it's sequel
what is it about SEED that causes that? I'm only doing it because of Stargazer
>>
File: kgjcihg.png (960KB, 1137x612px) Image search: [Google]
kgjcihg.png
960KB, 1137x612px
She's waiting for you, anon...
>>
Speaking of CE, can we stop a little to talk about how uninspired and hilariously by the numbers the SEED and Destiny OP visuals are?
>first a quick show off-y fight/launch scene with the main mech that ends with a pose and the title appears over it
>characters standing over ruins
>character seen from a distance while semi-transparent closeups of other characters are overlayed to the side
>those shots with the pilot posing over a highlight reel of their mechs with both their names
>naked space tits bouncing
>main couples reaching their hands out to each other
>must show EVERY SINGLE of those memorable extremely interesting characters
>formation flight where the main mecha joins late to the party
>DEAR GOD all those naked couple floating torwards each other in front of a Gundam shots
>>
>>15558612
not to mention the fucking J-Pop blaring over everything else
>>
>>15558612
>>DEAR GOD all those naked couple floating torwards each other in front of a Gundam shots

What was up with that
>>
>>15558619
Seed and Destiny has GOAT OP music
>>
The scene where Shinn 'kills' Athrun in his sortie with the Destiny is one of my favourites. Really well done, with the music, the lighting, the rain.

Also, the Freedom vs Impulse fight is pretty great.

And Kira vs Watfeld
https://youtu.be/Lo-lxKRAFI4?t=11m3s
>>
File: 2017-05-25_01-22-34.png (214KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-25_01-22-34.png
214KB, 629x354px
>>15558744
>Kira vs Watfeld
Andy's gf had the nicest ass in the series
>>
>>15556787
>As painfully mediocre as SEED was, this was a pretty gay scene
FTFY
>>
>>15558256
GSD is literally unwatchable
>>
>>15558278
Like a trainwreck, you can't help but rubber neck as you pass by
>>
>>15558706
you have to be 18+ to post here kid
>>
>>15558901
Then how did I watch it?
>>
>>15558901
Nah, that's IBO.
>>
>>15558256
SEED and Destiny are better than IBO

It was dumb - Very dumb at times. But atleast things happend.
IBO spends 50 episodes doing fuckall and nothing there makes sense either.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.