[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Flash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: The Flash vs Savitar.jpg (42KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
The Flash vs Savitar.jpg
42KB, 600x300px
What went wrong?
>>
>>15555007
needs more giant robot
>>
>>15555007
good barry gundamjacking the savitar suit was AWESOME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN7XZxbz72M

too bad barry was too stupid to destroy it afterwards instead of storing it for future use.
>>
>>15555817
To be honest the Red Savitar looks like shit compared to the Blue one, so meh.
>>
>>15556139
that and it's too much "shadow the hedgehog" colors.
>>
>>15555007
Nothing (ok maybe too much filler). But I liked it.
>>
>>15555007
Capeshit
>>
>>15555007
The Flash doesn't fit into either Superman's or Batman's niche. It's harder for TV writers (who've had years of experience writing either of the aforementioned) to write plots for him.

That, plus they already have not-Batman in green with a bow and arrows, and not-Superman in a skirt with a vagina on TV, so Flash kind of gets the short end of the stick, plot-wise.

Even the Flashpoint animated movie basically became Batman with guns and Cyborg.
>>
>>15555007
lol speedforce
Serious answer, the writers keep doing the same mopey, melodramatic plot with the villain being a speedster with a secret identity that's faster than Barry every season, and it just doesn't work.
>>
>>15555007
Literally everything except the first season's Reverse Flash.
>>
>>15558523
Pretty much this. I was already tired of it in the second season then they went and did it again. They really have no idea where to go with it.
>>
One word.

Iris.
>>
>>15558523
Next season, it will be different.

>A speedster from a haunting past, one from a terrible present and one from a foreboding future.

All done in the first three seasons.
>>
>>15558489
>That, plus they already have not-Batman in green with a bow and arrows, and not-Superman in a skirt with a vagina on TV, so Flash kind of gets the short end of the stick, plot-wise.
The Flash BTFO of both of them
>>
>>15558780

Is that seriously the summary for the next season? I enjoyed the first season, but mostly because Barry was quite upbeat, actually tried as a hero occasionally, some of the actors were good and the story with the Reverse Flash was interesting. I was already fading by the end of season one though, because I didn't like the resolution of the Reverse Flash's story (I preferred some of the fan theories) and I disliked that when Barry decided to go back in time to save his mom everyone was like "yea, okay, go back in time and wipe us all out simply so your mom can live. You do you Bar, you deserve happiness" with no reservations of any kind from anyone despite how selfish it was. The fact he doesn't do it because another version of him indicates he shouldn't didn't help, because it means we've no insight in to why and "our" Barry wasn't the one making the decision.

The second season was basically just a rerun of the first though plot and villain wise, and Barry seemed to stop any pretense of being a happy/decent person or hero in favor with lots of melodrama that eventually seeped in to the rest of the cast and he basically didn't help a single person outside his group of friends all season long. In the first season he loved his powers and often used them to help strangers, and a lot of the villains were just random mooks he tried to stop; in the second he seems to entirely hate himself and his life and he never helps anyone, while all the villains are explicitly out to hurt him directly because of the overall plot. The low point to me was Caitlin cozying up to Grodd, who only wanted to be left alone and they all knew was really just a hurt animal, and then when she had his trust going "Now Barry, punch him in to another dimension while he's not looking". The guy (Gorilla I guess) would almost certainly have gone willingly if they'd just explained, but no, got to make Caitlin a shit too.
>>
>>15558267
Flash doesn't wear a cape.
>>
Better was arrow this season
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.