[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1487567271-ciomkcc.jpg (79KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487567271-ciomkcc.jpg
79KB, 1492x1080px
Did you have a pure time, /m/?
Because I didn't. This show was literal condensed autism. I honestly can't fathom why everyone likes it so much.

I mean, seriously? Psychic necromancy powered by space autism? That's it? That's the finale?

What was Tomino thinking?
>>
>>15554794
Better than anything in Iron Blooded Ovaries.
>>
You're supposed to ignore the last part of the show.
>>
>>15554859
But Haman was the saving grace of Zeta and I would even say better than all Titan cucks combined.
>>
3 Zeta rant threads in 15 minutes

Is that a record?
>>
>>15554804
>Better than anything in Iron Blooded Ovaries.
That's hardly an achievement considering everything is better than IBO.
>>
>>15555465
and IBO is still better than seed. Your point?
>>
>it's 2017 and people still don't understand the biosensor sequence
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
It had some good action sequences, aka mobile suits fighting, aka the reason we're here. It introduced a lot of really cool and still well received mobile suits. As far as Gundam premises go it also has the most coherent story that's easy enough to understand. It manages to tell a decent story for a show that was expected to have a battle every episode which I think it mostly did.

Name another Gundam series that can do any of these things let alone excel at it over Zeta which did all of them so well that it's deservedly. It's not even my favorite but even I can recognize it's by far one of the most well crafted Gundam shows if not "the". Is it perfect? No, but for it's time it was incredible and it still wipes the floor with most Gundam series even today.
>>
>>15554794
>Psychic necromancy powered by space autism?

Never watched Zeta and that sounds somehow kinda cool.
>>
File: leave-faggot.gif (3MB, 484x273px) Image search: [Google]
leave-faggot.gif
3MB, 484x273px
>>15554794
>>15554794
>>15554794
>>15554794
Are all you guys too dumb to not feed OP's addition to posting several "you said zeta was good" threads?
There's about 5 of them rn and they all have over 20 replies, this dude has been doing this for years and only about 10% of you guys realize it's b8

Starting to make me believe that you all just found this damn board. Scully says GTFO newfags
>>
>>15555669
>SEED sucks!
Hello newfag
Everyone knows that Destiny is the intolerable one while SEED pre remaster is ok
>>
>>15557560
What's so bad about the remaster?
>>
>>15554794
>80% of the threads is made by that one faggot who can't stop baiting and samefagging about Zeta and IBO.
Yup, this is /m alright.
>>
>>15554794
>Psychic necromancy powered by space autism
That's all of mainline UC. What are you even implying?

Anyway, since this is a pointless bait thread what should I watch after going through all of UC? Seed? I'm having Gundam withdraws.
>>
>>15557857
You should watch Gundam in production order. You'll get tired of it around episode 31 of After War and that'll fix your withdrawal problem.
>>
>>15554794
>What was Tomino thinking?
Suffering
>>
>>15554794
They only like it because "grimdark" and "muh war drama" even though it's totally pathetic as either.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.