[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaijū Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 284707.jpg (210KB, 826x583px) Image search: [Google]
284707.jpg
210KB, 826x583px
>The four-episode series is set in the mid-1970s, and focuses on a club with otaku members who have devoted their youths to the kaijū (giant monsters) that appear as antagonists in tokusatsu (special effects) shows. The club is trying to self-publish a magazine that deals with the topic.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-23/kaiju-club-live-action-series-reveals-cast-new-visual/.116449

It seems interesting. It's a shame that no is gonna sub.
>>
Isn't a Metron joining a club about kaiju kind of self-serving?
>>
>>15554775
There are some jdrama subbers who are fond of Ryusei Yokohama so they might sub it.
>>
>Another Showa wank series

When will all these nostalgic old fucks finally die?
>>
>>15556404
When the present isn't so abjectly miserable in Japan, Showa wank will stop. Until then, prep your anus for more shows about the economic and cultural golden age of Japan, before it warped into the soulless, stagnant culture it is now.
>>
>>15556404
Does /krg/ ever sleep?
>>
>>15556404
Nips are human elves so they can outlive us.

So, anyone here saw Crayon Shin-chan: The Adult Empire Strikes Back? It's becoming more painfully accurate with every passing year
>>
>>15556404
It's not a Japan only thing. See Hollywood and the overreliance on nostalgia and old properties. Hell, the 80s have been overexploited for years
>>
>>15554775
Sounds like my kind of thing. I will pray for subs.
>>
>>15556459
One could say that this show is Japan's parallel evolutionary response to something like Stranger Things, the only real difference being that while Stranger Things tries to emulate the stylistic choices of 80's creature features with a Spielbergian sugar coating to boot, Kaiju Club is ultimately the more creative and interesting shows at least by its premise as it aims to show a new perspective on Showa Toku seires through the lens of people in the real world. I believe that such a premise can lead to a great show but only if it is given to the hands of a competent director and witted screenwriters
>>
>15556404
It's not even /krg/, calm your tits
>>
>>15557225
Nice quote you /krg/ white knight reject
>>
>>15554802
Yup
>>
Everyone's eyes are focused on the same thing except the girl

What's she looking at?
>>
>>15559704
The Japanese equivalent of Chad Thundercock
>>
>>15559704
Maybe she's watching in horror as an alien sneaks up on those unsuspecting dudes.
>>
>>15554775
Is that Trainger #Green?
>>
File: sc00641.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sc00641.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>15559704
Heart-sama's cobra.
>>
>>15554775
>It's a shame that no is gonna sub.
Remember Yoshihiko?
Over-time doesn't
>>
>>15561596
I still have hope that Ignis will honor his word on finishing up Yoshihiko. From what I recall, they said in a post in their site that Yoshihiko is on their priority list.

I'm just glad that the game parody episode got subbed
>>
>>15554775
At least Crunchyroll might sub it, that's what Ultra fans expect these days.
>>
File: baba!.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
baba!.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
In for Baba. She was medic in Kamen Rider Drive.
>>
>>15561904
I've got a sneaking suspicious Tsuburaya stopped giving shows to Crunchy as soon as they found out the Toku channel exists. That's why Crunchy hasn't gotten Seven X, Neos, Cosmos, Joneus, or other shows Toku does.
>>
File: DAWPQzJUIAEzX47.jpg-large.jpg (396KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DAWPQzJUIAEzX47.jpg-large.jpg
396KB, 1536x2048px
>>15561907
In it for Ano and for Kanou from Amazons, personally
>>
File: Kanjiklub.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kanjiklub.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
TELL THAT TO KAIJU CLUB
>>
>>15562190
fuck
>>
>>15562130
Could that be why Dyna got conspicuously ignored, even on the anniversary? If so, here's to hoping it's a Redman situation in that the subs can be grabbed on YT.
>>
>>15561907
Ants fap too I guess.
>>
>>15561737
>Ignis
>Honor his work
Bitch, it's been like half a year since the last release
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.