[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UC Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1866285-titans.jpg (5KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
1866285-titans.jpg
5KB, 320x181px
I've only been a Gundam fan for a year now. Unlike most faggots here, I don't really mind the constant returns to the fight with Zeon but I'm curious. Why haven't they given us a side story about the Titans and whatever resistance that went against them? What kind of side story would you have mind?
>>
>>15554120

>What is Zeta Gundam?
>What is Gundam Sentinel?
>What is Advance of Zeta?
>>
A story that acknowledges that the Titans were in the right would be nice.
>>
Really other factions don't hold the same sort of popularity as Zeon, despite all the shit they've done they have a pretty solid goal and purpose. The same can't really be said of the Titans, if their purpose is to hunt Zeon why do they ally with them? They're just kind of shallow and their philosophy lacks any sort of conviction or merit. They're just dicks for the sake of being dicks with no greater rhyme or reason to it.
>>
>>15554173
>if their purpose is to hunt Zeon why do they ally with them?
Ally with Axis for one minute and nobody lets you hear the end of it...
>>
>>15554124
>What is Zeta Gundam?
The first series to feature the Titans?
>What is Gundam Sentinel?
>What is Advance of Zeta?
I don't know. Manga. I don't read you retard I want big budget animated works.
>>
>>15554204
>not reading
Who's the real retard here?
>Big budget animated works
Which most of gundam, aside from the movies and OVAs, is far from
>>
>>15554212
>Who's the real retard here?
You. For reading.
>Which most of gundam, aside from the movies and OVAs, is far from
I don't care about your precious Wing or SEED, I want a Titans OVA like how Zeon got loads of OVAs.
>>
File: TitansDinduNuffins.png (402KB, 487x388px) Image search: [Google]
TitansDinduNuffins.png
402KB, 487x388px
>>15554204
>"Duuuh reading makes ya retarded!"
Says OP who comes off as a retard.

>>15554173
>They're just dicks for the sake of being dicks with no greater rhyme or reason to it.

Essentially why /m/ loves them.
>>
>>15554120
>calls himself a gundam fan
>has the audacity to call someone a faggot

Oh, and it be worth mentioning that altough he claims to have have been a "fan" for a year, which logically implies watching and researching a lot on his interest, he somehow doesn't have a clue about gundam at all.
>>
File: 1491286022323.png (324KB, 634x857px) Image search: [Google]
1491286022323.png
324KB, 634x857px
>>15554204
>i don't read
>you retard
>>
>>15554222
>WAA READING IS HARD
>WAA I NEED MOVING PICTURES TO KEEP MY ATTENTION
Jesus Christ this Autism.
>>
>>15554120
>I've only been a Gundam fan for a year now. Unlike most faggots here, I don't really mind the constant returns to the fight with Zeon but I'm curious. Why haven't they given us a side story about the Titans and whatever resistance that went against them? What kind of side story would you have mind?

Dude by declaring that you want another fucking senseless side story you are for all pratical purposes a faggot like the rest of /m/ when it comes to Gundam.
>>
>>15554124
>>What is Gundam Sentinel?
>>What is Advance of Zeta?

been having trouble finding these novels, anyone got a link?
>>
>>15554331
I bet you read the YS light novels. Pffft ahahahahaha!
>>
>tfw no remake of G-Saviour (with a higher budget, competent acting, and a reworked story)
>tfw no OVA about the war of the Turn X and Turn A faction, before the Moonlight Butterfly happens which leads to the Correct Century
>tfw no OVA about what Judau Ashta and his newtype buddies are up to on their adventure
>>
>>15554441
>Advance of Zeta
>novels
heh

It's literally just a bunch of kitbashing with some story fluff paragraphs about the suit to go with it. Eventually they did some manga shit and illustrations but it's not a real story.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.