[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Squaresubs/ - Beyblade, Let's & Go!!, Medarot subs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mpc-hc64_2017-05-23_13-34-43.png (334KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64_2017-05-23_13-34-43.png
334KB, 832x624px
Hey, /m/
It's been ages since my last thread here, sorry about that.
As some of you already know, we're still working on Beyblade and L&G, and we're also (still) hard at work to release the batch torrents of both those and Medarot.
I promise, this time it's really almost done.I really don't know how to apologize for this huge delay, we subbed Medarot 52 more than one year ago.
Anyway:
Beyblade 31 https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/924580
L&G 30 https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/924579

Our blog is at
>squaresubs
>blogspot
>com
>>
Thanks.
>>
lol it's spinning tops
>>
>>15552967
Thanks

When you guys do the next batch for L&G are you doing to do more 720 or 1080 episodes as well?

>>15553962
Don't forget racing toy cars
>>
>>15554748
The next L&G batch will come soon, not sure how soon though. And yeah, we'll be doing 480, 720, 1080 (I think) versions.
>>
>>15555929
Will there be a Mega link for the Medarot batch, just in case?

Also, do you guys think you can get ahold of someone with Red Baron BD rips? It'd be more reasonable than buying the set.
>>
>>15555953
Yes definitely. Unfortunately the MEGA folder is not mine (our editor set it up), so I have to ask him to give me the links because I don't have the rights for that (weird, I know). But especially after this nyaa mess, I want to have an alternate way to download the files, at least for the batches.

I wish I knew someone who has them.
I'm not sure where to look for someone like that.
That said, even if I do find someone, I would still have to check the show out before I decide if I want to sub it or not.
I hope you understand.
>>
>>15556514
That's good to hear, then. That is fair, I and many others will wait as long as it takes. Good luck though.
>>
>>15552967
Is beyblade /m/?
>>
>>15558305
No
>>
Oh shit what's this?
https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/924727

Sorry for the wait.
>>
>>15559517
And a link for the other nyaa also.
https://nyaa.si/view/926016
>>
File: 1495590142892.png (216KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495590142892.png
216KB, 500x500px
>>15559517
>>15559572
Thanks a million! Here, have a Medabutt.
>>
I watched this on korean subbed vhs tapes I got from a rental store at the corner.
>>
Ok so, I'll throw it out here because I really don't know what to do. I'm also going to make a pol on the blog about this.
One guy asked this on our blog
>"BTW can you open up patreon? I think some people would love to donate and help you."
Now, I never ever thought about making money with this subbing thing, and surely not through patreon. It's not why I started and I feel like if money started being involved, it would become my main motivation to go on, and I don't want that to happen. I also have no idea if this is a common practice among fansub groups.
However, both me and Migon had to buy a MEGA subscription to host all our project files (raws, subs, finished files etc). So we thought that it would be nice to at least be able to break even on those expenses.

What that said, I'll ask you: would you be pro or against us setting up a patreon? Of course I'm not asking if any of you are actually willing to subscribe, just in general.
Either way, I'm still thinking if I am okay with this or not, so don't think too much into this.
>>
>>15562705
It seems like a viable option, since it can be used for beneficial means (like affording DVD/BDs or translators). Take shiteatersubs, for instance, they get money donations to help them afford a translator that can help them do more Dr. Slump episodes.

That said, other groups don't necessarily need a patreon, just a Paypal or what have you.
>>
>>15558305
I've asked numerous times.

They keep tellin me no...
>>
Does this have the dub?
>>
>>15558305
Well they do have mechanical parts so I'd say yes
>>
>>15552967
Wait Medarot is fully subbed now?
>>
>>15565269
it's been for over a year
>>
>>15562705
Open a patreon to import blurays and dvds for raws. Shipping can be a bitch.
>>
>>15565273
Nice. I only ever played the gameboy advance RPGs. Assembling parts and mixing it up together was fun.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.