[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dozle survives?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: latest-3.jpg (206KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
206KB, 640x480px
What if Dozle Zabi had decided to go to Axis with his wife and kid instead of making his last stand in the Big Zam?
>>
If nothing else the titans are going to try to off him in a few years.
>>
Haman betrays him. He is the figurehead of the Glemy faction instead of Mineva. He dies fighting against Haman's faction in a mobile armor. Mineva is sent out in a mobile suit to Jupiter. She returns in 0096 and hates Neo Zeon/Sleeves/Full Frontal even more than she already did.
>>
>>15551976
Dozle would be comically hard to kill until his heroic last stand in the Neo-Zam
>>
>>15551987
How?
>>
>>15551988
he just would be, necessity of plot armor, and him being this big muscular dude.
>>
>>15551987
But when would his last stand come about? Operation Stardust? Or would Dozle even allow Delaz to go ahead with Operation Stardust?
>>
>>15552016
Why wouldn't he? It's not like Dozle didn't approve of Operation British, hell he probably led the space forces conducting that operation. Stardust would be right up Dozle's alley.
>>
>>15552016
Dozle in the Neo-Zam would fighting his land stand with Glemy(in the queen Mansa) against Haman, but then Roux and others intervene. Roux puts the Zeta's beam rifle bayonet through the Neo-Zam.
>>
my zeon internal politics fanfic
>Dozle retreats to Axis, nobody knowing that he and his family are alive because he suspects Char has been picking off his family
>0080, takes over command of the base from Maharaja Karn and is the secret commander known only to the top brass and their family. Child Haman sees Dozle as an abusive bully who has cost her family status and turned them into puppets.
>during this time, Char is on the run from EFF mop up and participates in Zeon remnant operations outside of the asteroid belt. He repeatedly tries to gain access into Axis but permission is denied repeatedly by Dozle
>0083, Char participates in the final stage of Operation Stardust and is key in allowing the Delaz Fleet to retreat to Axis, where he is allowed in without Dozle's permission
>at this time, he bonds with Haman Karn who looks up to him as someone to respect as he is respected greatly without being a Zabi and he fills her head with ideas about how cruel the Zabi family is making her hate them with more fervor and his fathers ideas on newtypes and leaving the Earth. Char 'bonds' but is still distant and ultimately has no real care for Haman and only sees her as his first replacement for Lalah
>after half a year, Char discovers that Dozle is the secret commander of Axis and tries to make a move on his life in the commander's office but there is a scuffle and Maharaja is killed in Dozle's place by Char. Char escapes Axis for attempted murder and killing Maharaja and abandons the Char identity to become Quattro as it has lost its use. Haman believes that Dozle killed her father and scapegoated Char so he can openly be the leader of the Zeon remnants and she increases her hate even more
>Dozle cares for Haman as his own family with the loss of her father and she returns his affection openly but internally she hates him and plots her revenge as the new second in command of Axis.
>0087, Haman meets Quattro when the AEUG tries to ally with Axis against the Titans an
>>
File: 26179141_p0.jpg (51KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
26179141_p0.jpg
51KB, 320x320px
>>15552163
>0087, Haman meets Quattro when the AEUG tries to ally with Axis against the Titans and tries to actually ally with them, but behind her back Dozle forms an alliance with Scirocco. Haman says she will take care of Dozle and the Zabis eventually but Char must be patient. Inwardly, Haman is jealous of Kamille's relationship with Char. Haman tries to protect Quattro in the final battle against Scirocco, Scirocco is defeated, Char goes into hiding as the Neo Zeon conflict starts because of his wanted status within Neo Zeon
>0088, Haman is field commander of Neo Zeon and the Earth invasion while Dozle stays in Axis mainly as a figurehead because of his trust in Haman. Glemy had been discovered several years earlier and had his heritage made known. Haman newtype bonds with Judau as usual
>Haman pits Dozle and Glemy, loving uncle and nephew, against each other in a civil war where she is publicly on Glemy's side as his fiance but has her own agenda to humiliate the Zabis and make the solider of Zeon see that they do not need them so she can use them for her own ends. In the very end, she betrays Glemy and takes the remnants of Dozle and Glemy's armies with her into Axis after Judau rejects her
>The place of the Purus: Haman's personal guards for Glemy Faction. Elpeo Puru dies. Puru Two defects and lives. Purus 3 through 12 accompany her to the asteroid belt because they are loyal to her. Puru 12 bonds with Mineva as her personal Puru and they are the only ones to see each other as normal girls instead of a figurehead and a living weapon
>After 0088, Haman meets up with Char and helps build his army, but at this time Nanai had been taking care of Char as his attendant and she gets jealous once more but bears it. Haman keeps Mineva as a trump card and useless symbol of the Zabis to win men if Char is not enough to rouse them. She's not to nice to the Purus either needless to say
>>
>>15551987
Aw damn I actually thought there was something called the Neo-Zam that I had missed.
Now I wish there was some huge dude to be a foil for Angelo in Unicorn that piloted the Neo Zam.
>>
File: 39739524_p0.jpg (308KB, 775x1024px) Image search: [Google]
39739524_p0.jpg
308KB, 775x1024px
>>15552206
>0093, Haman participates in Char's counterattack, but once Char takes in Quess and sees how he treats her and how it mirrors how she was treated in the past, her world view begins to crumble and turns cold to Char. She is the one who leaks the psychoframe data to Londo Bell and in the final conflict she tries once more to take the remnants and run back into the asteroid belt after Char's plan is foiled. While Axis is being pushed back, she orders all of her forces to retreat, but Puru 12 questions her; many of the Geara Dogas are now trying to push back Axis and all of her sisters have died so why are they retreating. Haman reprimands her as just a weapon and Puru 12 engages in combat with Haman. Haman is beaten back and orders her forces to help her, but Mineva pipes in and tells them to not follow that order. Haman, hearing that, realizes that she's wasted her life for Char and that Mineva's father Dozle as actually a kind caring man but she rejected and betrayed that love as she gets vaporized.
>0096, Unicorn happens but Marida-chan isn't a whore and she lives
>>
File: 1374712742984.jpg (59KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
1374712742984.jpg
59KB, 630x472px
>>15552228
>>0096, Unicorn happens but Marida-chan isn't a whore and she lives
you wrote this whole thing just for that didn't you?
>>
>>15551967
Well, without the Big Zam to distract Federation fleets, I imagine that the evacuation wouldn't have succeeded. Or are we assuming that Dozle is being atypically cowardly and letting someone else pilot his mobile armor while he escapes?
>>
>>15551967
His survival wouldn't change anything about Axis's economical and political place.
Maybe he would be killed by some guy sent by Char.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-22-23-30-05.png (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-22-23-30-05.png
524KB, 1280x720px
Would have eventually turned into a zambi
>>
File: FB_IMG_14849921323140187.jpg (98KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14849921323140187.jpg
98KB, 480x271px
>>15552228
>Marida lives gets a happy ending without going through all the suffering
Damn, I wish this was canon
>>
>>15551967
Char shoots him in the face sometime before leaving Axis, the end.
>>
Would Char even attempt to kill Dozle? I thought he was one of the people that Char legitimately respected, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.
>>
>>15551988
Being in an exploding car didn't kill him.
>>
>>15553043
Dozle started disliking Char after Garma's death. I doubt they'd have much of an amiable relationship after that.
>>
File: sexy Dozle.png (265KB, 727x463px) Image search: [Google]
sexy Dozle.png
265KB, 727x463px
>>15551967
>>What if Dozle Zabi lived

I think Dozle would return to zeon and find out that his older brother was killed by his sister and she was later killed too, Dozle seeing the one year war as a fail and order his troops to stand down and try to get a peace treaty with the federation. (I don't know who's in charge of the federation so I don't know if they would stop the war).

because Dozle is respected in the army and navy Gundam 0083 would not happen. Cima Garahau, Aiguille Delaz and Anavel Gato would listen to him.
>>
>>15551981
With a living adult Zabi to lead there would be no need for Haman to accept a leadership position at such a young age and would thus not develop into a fascist Ice queen like in canon
>>
File: ONNBPnd.jpg (116KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
ONNBPnd.jpg
116KB, 1280x896px
>>15551967

With the exception of Garma presumably, Dozle is the moderate among the Zabi siblings, and thus would've been the popular choice as the Federal leadership--then again, his brother and sister set a low bar and he largely subordinates himself to both out of loyalty. On the other hand, his high popularity among the officer corps might present the threat of a resurgent Zeon anyway down the line, especially since he alone can supply an heir (returning to idea that Degwin intended Garma to succeed him), which would preserve a potential quasi-monarchy for Side 3 (or just become an actual monarchy). It'd be a comparatively stable political structure, which could be a headache for a Federation still suffering from internal power struggles, though you have to imagine the Titans would have a harder time excusing allying with an actual Zabi monarchy than Axis Zeon alone to wipe out their enemies. You're much less likely to have a giant power vacuum for a disaffected Quattro-Char to assume to take advantage of, though you can assume he'd have less sympathy for Minerva growing up with her father, even if he dies some time in the 80s.

(And this is even before considering 'Origin' where he's shown giving deference to the Federation in the chain-of-command, as part of his whole "loyal soldier" persona.)
>>
File: zombie-dozle.png (274KB, 621x475px) Image search: [Google]
zombie-dozle.png
274KB, 621x475px
>>15551967
Actually Dozle "survived".
He was revived into a zombie as you can see pic related.
>>
>>15553241
except it is Dozle. while his heart is in the right place, he doesn't have the head for politics.

he would have his power usurped quickly and left to be a figurehead and to go play around with the military.
>>
File: 1492213481952.jpg (944KB, 1000x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1492213481952.jpg
944KB, 1000x1419px
>>15552228
i would watch it
>>
>>15553288
Didn't do him much good, as he exploded after being rammed into.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.