[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ Think of Infinite Ryvius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2017-05-19-17h12m41s123.png (297KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-19-17h12m41s123.png
297KB, 640x482px
What does /m/ Think of Infinite Ryvius?
>>
>>15547311
An abomination to the medium of animation, a slog to get through per episode, evil winning, nonsensical randomness, music designed for feminine hygiene commercials take up the entire soundtrack, soppy world building, and by the end it shook my faith in humanity just a little bit. It really is the absolute worst fiction I have ever had the displeasure of absorbing into my brain and after watching Active Raid that is saying a lot.
>>
>>15547311
Not terrible, but I do need to finish it.
>>
Damn good show if you don't mind that it has a very Lord of the Flies "people are tremendous assholes to one another once you strip away the order of civilization from them: let's watch and see what happens!" character study focus.

It's not a happy fun time sunshine and rainbows adventure.
>>
>>15547371
>it has a very Lord of the Flies "people are tremendous assholes to one another once you strip away the order of civilization from them: let's watch and see what happens!" character study focus.
It has so little in common with Fly Lords it makes me wonder if this is just a meme from /lit/.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-19-16h47m16s707.png (277KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-19-16h47m16s707.png
277KB, 640x482px
I thought it was alright, I appreciate for what it is. but I wasn't really invested in the characters aside from blue and neya and the first half of the show was really boring.

but I did like the plot, Vital guarder was bad ass, and I dig the hip hop soundtrack.
>>
>>15547446
>Vital guarder
It's name was Ein Wald. Supposedly IR was in Harobots, but I've seen zero evidence beyond Japanese Wikipedia.
>>
>>15547454
Einvalt, I thought.

Eh it's clearly German derived one way or another.
>>
>>15547454
When was it called that in the show?
>>
>>15547311
I liked it.
The show had a really cool setting and the Vital Guarder's control system was something that I found interesting as well.
The character development, "show don't tell" storytelling and interactions were what held me the most with this show.
But I wish they had expanded on its lore.
I know that there was more to the aliens and the sere but I felt that enough wasn't done to highlight that.

I personally resonate really well with the show so I usually can't find much to complain about.

Also the hip hop influenced ost was a nice touch, it does a lot for the show's juvenile atmosphere
>>
File: ryvius_0062.jpg (1MB, 1044x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ryvius_0062.jpg
1MB, 1044x1500px
>>15547311
I like it a lot. >>15547463 sums it up pretty well.

>>15547457
Here's the official spelling in kana. I always guessed that it was intended to be Einwelt and like a lot of German names ends up looking really different in kana. They often spell German words in kana like they're pronounced.

Is the
>>
>>15547460
Japanese wikipedia actually
>>
>>15547311
Its one of my top 10
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.