[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam Twilight AXIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: CxqiFaMVQAAijBk.jpg (272KB, 1200x981px) Image search: [Google]
CxqiFaMVQAAijBk.jpg
272KB, 1200x981px
Is it going to be good, /m/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3tqxGugRO4
>>
File: 1488512013160.jpg (46KB, 426x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488512013160.jpg
46KB, 426x512px
>>15545661
No, it's going to be shit.
Who knows? Just watch it yourself when it comes out and decide for yourself.
>>
>>15545661
>2 PVs in
>Gundam is IBO the quality

they don't even bother for promotional material anymore
>>
>>15545661
I'm excited just for the Cosmo Babylonia tie-in to be honest. The prospect of maybe getting more Late-UC gets me hard as fuck.
>>
>>15545661
No but it'll be very, very pretty
>>
>>15545661
This is the future of UC
We started with 3 TV series and several movies
Then it died and only existed in spinoff manga. They tried to bring it back with Unicorn and tricked everyone into thinking full series might be possible again, but then we were reduced to a short web show with Thunderbolt and now a fucking Gundam version of Doamaiger D. The writing on the wall is obvious as can be. The steadily declining amount of airtime with each new entry since the 80s can only mean one thing: this will probably be the very last animated UC entry. Enjoy it while you can UCfags, it's the last scrap they'll ever throw to you
>>
File: 1494015240110.png (180KB, 546x535px) Image search: [Google]
1494015240110.png
180KB, 546x535px
>>15545757
here's your (you)
>>
File: 1485951388828.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485951388828.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>15545753
>one minute of animation
it better be
>>
File: 32789145083_42a996d249_z.jpg (103KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
32789145083_42a996d249_z.jpg
103KB, 640x360px
>>15545757
Thats cool and all but how many Gunpla can you order in that screentime? Thats all that matters by the end of the day, dont you think?
>>
>>15546022
They only have 2
And the whole marketing of this show is about the fight between the Tristan and Zaku III, so I guess that plenty of time
Maybe the Byarlant will get a kit
>>
>>15545661
i dont see why they dont just release a one episode special rather than a bunch of 3-6 minute shorts.
a show with so much drama and politics just doesn't suit a short format, they barely even work as films.
>>
>>15545757
>3 TV series
0079, Zeta, and Victory?
>>
>>15546163
This was probably going to be a single episode
But then they realise if they cut it to pieces they can shill it for longer
Kinda like how Thunderbolt was 4 episodes and then they got combined into a movie
They'll probably do the same with season 2
>>
>>15546178
I think anon means MS:G, Zeta, and BeZt Zeta.
>>
>>15546188
yeah thats obviously what they are doing amd its just so obvious it hurts.
give me a solid 1 episode short and I'd be more than happy, ill probably wait untill it's all out or reformatted.
>>
>>15545661
Has the Sazabi just been chilling on the side of Axis this whole time?
>>
>>15546211
Anaheim grab some stuff from it to make the Sinanju and Unicorn
But yeah pretty much
I wonder what happen to the Nu
>>
>>15546219
It exploded. With newtype energy. That was the Axis shock.
>>
>>15546222
Oh I thought it just fell to Earth after nutting all over Axis with green gay mist
>>
>>15546243
Naw, it ascended along with Amuro and Char. Like what the Unicorn tried to do at the end of the OVA, before Riddhe threatened to fuck Mineva should Banana not fuck her himself.
>>
>>15545661
You know the entire series is only 23 minutes long, right?
>>
>>15546382
>tfw the Nu is probably in Gundam Heaven surrounded by GN Archers and Nobels
>>
>>15545694
Why are you so autistic as to mention IBO everywhere? Are you insecure? Did mommy not love you enough? Did the cool kids bully you so much that now you TRY to fit in with the "cool" kids?
>>
>>15546022
Of all the kits to rip from, couldn't they have just used a more modern kit? Why the ancient ALEX and not something like a Mk-II revive for fuck's sake?

It's like Twilight Axis' gunpla was doomed to fail from before it even started.
>>
>>15545661
no
>>
>>15548566
I was shocked that Bandai even considered them good enough for a modern release because Gunpla has come a long way since those two kits, hell the red Zaku-III is insulting cause that kit is from 1999. These two kits are way too old and you had better options for bases anyway.
>>
>>15548645
>>15548566
>>15546022

Twilight Axis is going to be short as fuck. It's so short that Bandai saw they were going to get the same amount of sales from a new engineered kit vs a re-purposing an old one so they chose to get more profit from it.

Blame Sunrise for wanting to adapt a tiny ass short story that wasn't really meant to sell merchandise.
>>
Was watching the newest Gunpla talk video and Xavier said that the budget for twilight axis is EXTREMELY low.

They're basically throwing shit in our faces and hoping the UC fandom loves it anyways.
>>
>>15545661
>takes place after Unicorn
>uses a suit based on the Alex instead of anything in the past 16 years
I'm not upset or anything about this, just confused as to why.
>>
>>15546219
Didnt Zeon extract Chars soul from Sazabis psychoframe to put in into Full Frontal Char?
>>15549064
I was going to say something like this too, why is the gundam so basic after Unicorn? Is this part of the UC timeline in a stage of demilitarization or something?
>>
>>15549064
>>15549085
Since the antagonists in this story are a group of mercenaries I don't think they have the resources to get a fancy Gundam, still though its not an excuse for the Tristan to look plain as hell

>>15549085
Anaheim grabbed stuff from the Sazabi to make the Sinanju and I think The Sleeves also got stuff from it like data and the psycoframe to pull a Venom Snake on Full Frontal
>>
>>15548549
IBO is merely the recent standard of shit that other shows get compared to if shit.

Twilight Axis is a bit too early for that, though.
>>
>>15549135
>The Sleeves also got stuff from it like data and the psycoframe to pull a Venom Snake on Full Frontal
just who the hell are The Sleeves exactly, a group of mad psycho frame scientist? there's no way the can clone Char or even build time machine MS from nothing
>>
>>15549296
(((JEWpiter)))

Though honestly, they really don't explain it well.
>>
A new partial neo-neo-neo Zeon remnant squad is still around axis.

Where is the F91 remake as a series?

Where is the late UC anything?

When is the next AU series about cell phone gundams coming out?
>>
>>15549621
Sleeves were the remnants of Char's Neo Zeon. They're on a shoestring budget, so they don't really make new MS, but just niggerrig old MS with modern parts (all those OYW suits at Torrington, ghetto Jagd Doga), make frankenstein MS from parts of other MS(Rozen Zulu, Shamblo, Neo Zeong), and steal MS like bikes then pimp them out (Sinanju). The only actual new MS they have seems to have been the Geara Zulu family and Kshatriya.
>>
>>15549659
But they do have enough budget to put their frilly emblems on everything.
>>
>>15546022
>A bastard child of the MK.II and ALEX with a GP01-like shield

I cannot find a reason to hate this design besides being unoriginal as hell.
>>
>>15549635
Anon, please. This is basically two private corporations trying to salvage shit from Axis. One is a group of former Zeeks working for a Feddie, the others are the beginning of Cosmo Babylonia because the Ronah family is going to get their hands on the Sazabi and psycoframe data, along with a bunch of shit hidden from Haman's era.
>>
>>15549682
Fashion should always be the main focus
>>
>>15545661
Isn't the PV as long as the actual episodes will be themselves?

I don't get why they treat any narrative featuring Amuro and Char as some sort of Christ-level of legend. There are so many fucking sidestories now going HMMM DID THEY SURVIVE?! No one fucking cares, they were only humans.

And fine, if you want to continue circlejerking over them, why don't they just fucking re-animate 0079 and Char's Counterattack?
>>
>>15549682
Priorities, friend. Priorities.
>>
>>15545822
>here's your (you)

Why are you so mean ? The guy basically just reported facts. What is the last Gundam tv series that takes place in the UC timeline ? Yep, V-Gundam and that's more than 2 decades old. I bet it's older than most fans on /m/. Fact is Sunrise for the last 20+ years has been throwing bones to the UC crowd. Nothing substantial but bits and pieces. And following Unicorn all we get are web episodes. If that progression from full tv series, to ovas, to web episodes doesn't ring an alarm bell then nothing will. The UC timeline is on its way out, we're witnessing the final terminal phase of this evolution.
>>
>>15549869
>they were only humans

Is that why their ghosts are still flying through space with their cosmic swan companion ? Even decades after their deaths and hell bent on influencing the events of the living ? Seriously Sunrise has made Amuro and Char as near to God-like status as it could. So no, they aren't normal humans by any strech of the imagination.
>>
>>15549898
You're right, and I hate it. They could do some shit hot late UC shows if they didn't have m-muh Amuro and m-muh Char casting their shadows over it.
>>
>>15546390
It deserves to, it was the coolest main Gundam. Even the old shitty SD anime agreed since RX-93 was always the top dog in the skits while even the G-Gundams had to bow down to it.
>>
>>15549682
Do you even space nazis?
>>15549898
it sounds like your soul is weighed down by gravity
>>
>>15545661
The episodes being only a few minutes long has made me lose all interest.
>>
as long as the writing/characterization isn't shit I honestly don't care whether its UC or an AU
>>
Aside from ZZ and CCA, can the other UC-era shows/movies be watched once I've finished 0079 and am half-way through Zeta?
>>
>>15548755
No its low budget because the source material just started last year and the entire thing is a short experiment for their gundam fan club app. They probably should have not even bothered with merch given the size of the audience going to watch in japan.
>>
>>15545661
looks like gbf design.
>>
>>15545661
didn't she retire?
>>
>>15550434
you say it like its a bad thing
>>
File: 1350.jpg (230KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1350.jpg
230KB, 1024x768px
>>15550415

F91 and Victory have no real ties to early UC, so you could totally jump into them at any time as if they were just another AU.

On a related note, despite the complete lack of continuity with Zeta, Victory works much better as a successor to Zeta than ZZ does since they both cover the same themes.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.