[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impulse buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Did I fuck up /m/?
>>
>19.99
You should be able to find it for less than that, but no you did fine.

Go kick many things with the Big Zam for me.
>>
>>15544749
2 and Reborn are better t b h
>>
>buying any musou game
Yes you dun goofed
>>
>>15544749
>2017
>Still going to gamestop

Thats your only fuck up OP. The game itself is pretty good. I personally mained Ribbons and Reborns.
>>
>>15544749
it has a cool story
>>
Nah, it's fun.
>>
It's a good time, you did fine.

>>15544832
2 is great but reborns was never on 360
>>
I got a really cheap copy a few years back it's the most fun I had with a game until I discovered SRW. I think I had 150 hours of gameplay.
>>
I just really hated the shading. Along with the reused maps of literally nothing.
>>
>>15545122
Same here
I'm addicted to that game, same with the other warriors games.
>>
>>15544749
The protag route is kind of a bore.

The bad guy route is great because Full Frontal and Duo playing the straight man to everyone's varying shades of crazy is something I never knew I wanted.
>>
>>15544749
no
if you ask again ill fuckin rape u
>>
>>15544749
Have fun grinding the relationship BS.

Double O Raiser and Unicorn are OP by the way. Dont get the Kshatriya DLC if you want challenge.

Should've bought a PS3 so you can get Shin Gundam Musou.
>>
>>15545215
>Relationship Grinding

That was 2. 3 has it go up, but not down. 2's had it go down everytime you shot somebody down.
>>
Honestly, I played the fuck out of it. The only problem is that after you finish to the main story mode, it does essentially force you to grind to hell and back for top tier suits. Though, I would main the ball just because I could It is actually suffering
>>
So I assume pilots get unlocked gradually through the story? So in order to play as the hyaku shiki I have to get quattro/char?
>>
>>15546238
The way Quattro works is that some characters have skins, such as Char and Amuro.

When you unlock a character, you don't get all their skins, you have to complete certain bonus missions (for Char you have to do the missions based off the animes respective to the side he was on during the show).

Skins are effectively sub-licenses for all intents and purposes. They change some lines and what not, but honestly, all it does is change what mobile suit you use by default with said character.

To unlock Char you have to finish the main story line.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.