[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urobuchi should make a Gundam where everyone dies, even the viewer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: butcher.jpg (45KB, 275x392px) Image search: [Google]
butcher.jpg
45KB, 275x392px
Urobuchi should make a Gundam where everyone dies, even the viewer.
>>
The final episode is a real colony drop on the earth
>>
File: KILLAH ZA BUTCHA.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KILLAH ZA BUTCHA.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>15544649
I knew I'd seen that face somewhere before...
>>
>>15544649
It's almost time for the big gunpla giveaway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7-uC0LDllM
time to put your Char masks on!
>>
>>15544649
Upon finishing the last episode, Urobuchi reaches out of your monitor and shoots you with a gun.
>>
>>15544649
Tomino did it
Okada did it
Urobuchi has shit on them
>>
>>15544693
the viewer committing suicide from boredom doesn't count
>>
>>15544649
>Makes a UC sidestory that is one episode long
>Protagonist is douchey TEE-TAHNS soldier who laughs at spacenoids getting gassed and pees on some of them just for existing
>He gets in his own super custom prototype Gundam and fights off some zeek remnants
>They cheat and use a nuke
>He dies and the series ends there
>>
To be honest, I wouldn't mind Urobutcher as the next Gundam show writer.
>>
>>15544664
What giveaway?
>>
>>15544649
hopefully it would be a step up from felcher gundam
>>
what if Shirow Masamune made a gundam ova?
>>
>>15544649
Gundam fans have been dead inside since AGE so sure, why not.
>>
>>15544798
THE OILY HORSECOCK ISNT JUST FOR SHOW
>>
>>15544649
He's past this edgy phase of his. Have you seen his Rakuen Tsuiho?
>>
>>15544711
I hope it wouldn't turn out like Gargantia or A/Z.
>>
File: mfw charlotte hastings.png (61KB, 340x468px) Image search: [Google]
mfw charlotte hastings.png
61KB, 340x468px
>>15545003
>>
>>15544711
I wouldn't mind it either, his kamen rider was good and if he manages to do a good godzilla I can see him getting gundam eventually
>>
>>15545021
In both those shows he only directed the first episode.
>>
>>15546149
You know he's not a director, right?
>>
>>15546158
I meant written. In both cases he was there so as to build hype before airing by saying " look this is written by Urobutchi himself"
>>
>>15546149
Mate, he wrote the first 3 episodes and the whole outline of A/Z. The writers that took over fucked up, but he rehashed 0079 and Turn A and wrote a timeline that seems silly.
>>
>>15546806
*rehashed the premise and some elements of
>>
>>15546807
There is nothing wrong with rehashing IMHO if you present it from a new angle or add twists. But yeah, you really need to be in control of the whole thing form start to end.
>>
>>15546928
Alright, I can agree with that. And I've read bits of Butcher's script for episode 1 of A/Z and it felt much better. His reasoning for some things isn't touched upon in the anime, the reason the counts don't work together is that everyone wanted their own piece of land and possibly their own country. But in the anime they seemed like retards for not working together. A shame he decided to abandon the project.

I guess I just don't like the way Urobuchi dealt with this, he completely got away from it and pretended Aldnoah never happened, he should have given his fans more clarity.
>>
I should add that I don't blame him at all for not wanting to be associated with A/Z, but that was very unprofessional from his side since he was approached for the project and abandoned it a few months in.
>>
>>15544649

Okay, so there's this bizarre Gundam AU with shoutouts to every era, some memes like masked antagonist watever, there is some surreal shit characters do not pay many attention to (like, I dunno, ghosts powering machines, or space magic or whatever) and at the end it turns out every character doesn't actually exist, they're just lingering spirits of hatred trying to get at each other using the medium of a certain mecha franchise like cut-up/collage stuff (see Burroughs). Also, wiever's mom is a cut-up thing.

Huh, I think this premise sounds better than Build Fighters.
>>
File: 1429037414924.jpg (27KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1429037414924.jpg
27KB, 448x336px
>>15547298
This actually sounds more like Zegapain.
>>
>>15546960
Given Aoki's recent forays, I can guess why he abandoned it.
>>
File: urobuchi did nuthin' wrong.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
urobuchi did nuthin' wrong.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>15546149
He was in charge of the series composition in Gargantia and oversaw all the scripts. He's also credited as the original creator of it. For A/Z he's only credited for story and wrote three episodes.
>>15546806
From what Aoki said they didn't change much from his outline even the ending had very little changes.
>>
>>15546949
> I guess I just don't like the way Urobuchi dealt with this, he completely got away from it and pretended Aldnoah never happened, he should have given his fans more clarity.
Shouldn't you blame the production committee instead? If they really wanted Urobuchi on board, they would give him more time to work on it or offered him more money. This case looks to me as trying to advertise a product by stapling the name of a famous writer on it.
>>
>>15547889
I suppose you're right, I'm probably just annoyed by it because of my own views, I prefer clear communication. It was actually nice of Urobuchi to not go around repeatedly telling everyone how he quit the project and letting aniplex use his name.
>>
>>15544711
Me neither. My only fear is that ever-present possibility of Zerofags deciding to infect a new franchise.
>>
>>15547916
>zerofags
Such a thing doesn't exist, it's a shitposting meme. People are well aware of how bad the anime was, you just had layers upon layers of shitposting and falseflagging in the threads.
>>
>>15547900
In the end, we'll probably never know what actually happened.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.