[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like Zeonic released the latest volume of Beltorchika's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: cover.jpg (684KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
684KB, 1129x1600px
Looks like Zeonic released the latest volume of Beltorchika's Children... I think that puts the group three chapters behind with the current run in Ace. Maybe they'll catch up now...
>>
>>15544573

Aren't they just doing the releases by volume? I imagine he's not gonna do more until the next volume comes out and there'll be a chapter or two new out by the time he releases, even if he's quick.
>>
>>15544578
I asked him on Facebook and he says the current three chapters are translated since they're quite short. Didn't say whether he'll put them out. Scanning from ace nowadays is difficult since their recycled paper is kinda shitty...
>>
>>15544573
>>15544578

When will people realize it's one damn person scanlating?
>>
>>15544573
>face of Kayra is not visible through the visor
Hackwork
>>
File: page053.jpg (488KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page053.jpg
488KB, 1129x1600px
kek
>>
>>15545372
>woops i almost fell into char's autistic gay suicide game
>>
It's another series they start then abandon after 7 chapters!
>>
>>15545873
Says the funny guy after 5 volumes.
>>
File: nanai thinking.jpg (606KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nanai thinking.jpg
606KB, 1100x1600px
>>15545372
waaat

By the way, who's a better woman: Beltorchika or Nanai?
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (356KB, 988x394px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
356KB, 988x394px
>>15546207
Beltorchika by a fucking mile
>>
>>15546239
She's too careless and doesn't seem to be bothered by the EF crisis.
>>
>>15545873
20 chapters and 5 volumes later and it's still coming out. Maybe you're just bitter over Ghost
>>
File: img000039.jpg (431KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000039.jpg
431KB, 1129x1600px
>>15546265
She's still one of the more level headed and likable characters tho, and while she doesn't have as much of a role in the war as Nanai, I found her relationship with Amuro to be much more compelling.
>>
>>15547428

Nanai doesn't have much of a role either, at least going by Char's Counterattack. She's basically a glorified secretary in that, though the manga might have changed things a good bit in the chapters I haven't read. It's also not hard to find Beltorchika's relationship with Amuro more compelling given that both people in the Amuro/Beltorchika relationship appear to have some emotional stake in the relationship, where Char doesn't appear to see Nanai as anything more than convenience.
>>
>>15547442
>Nanai doesn't have much of a role either, at least going by Char's Counterattack
Looks like most of her involvement is done off-screen, like experimenting with Gyunei's abilities or the building of relationship with Char.
She's the one who invented psycoframe too.
>>
>>15547428
That's what makes this a much more interesting read than CCA. The movie always felt like Amuro's story, so reading something that compounds his and Beltorchika's previous devlopment is really nice.
>>
>>15546305
get fucked Deacon
>>
>>15547462

She's a newtype researcher if I recall, but I don't think there's even a mention of that in the film.
>>
>>15547428
She's got a nice butt.
>>
>>15547485
>t I don't think there's even a mention of that in the film.
In the very beginning, after the first Char's speech Gyunei refers to her as the director of Newtype labs.
>>15547488
Pencil skirt butt>usual Bel's butt
>>
>>15547481
Lol, wasn't Deacon replying there, asshat. He's banned from here anyways.
>>
>>15547485
It's mentioned in the Japanese dialogue but the subs on the Bandai release completely omit it... same way how when Gyunei is talking to Quess, he says how everyone at the Newtype Labs knows about Char... doesn't make it in the subs. Terrible release by Bandai.
>>
Bump for more awesome mecha action!
>>
File: ZDHxzIf.jpg (845KB, 2258x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ZDHxzIf.jpg
845KB, 2258x1600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWhMO4vMBfM
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.