[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would their masks only filter out smoke and not toxins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: q.png (125KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
125KB, 348x145px
Why would their masks only filter out smoke and not toxins?
>>
At what point were they poisoned.

Also (((Disney Writers)))
>>
Not all filters filter particulates universally.

If you're into urbex this is a life or death sort of thing during basic gear shopping, a dust mask is absolutely not a substitute for a respirator that actually blocks shit that'd fuck your insides up if you were huffing it.
>>
>>15543693
Finn specifically states what the OP said when they're hiding out on the Millennium Falcon
>>
>>15543700
>If you're into urbex
wasn't there some pics of somebody going through the theme park they shot the Faiz movie at?
>>
>>15543673
They're gunpla enthusiasts.
>>
Learn how gas masks work.
t. /k/
>>
>>15543673

If they take it off, would they die?
>>
>>15543673
>Why would their masks only filter out smoke and not toxins?
because military budgets. gotta spend all those credits on uber weapons, but skimp out on filters, and marksmanship training
>>
File: why didn't you intensify it.jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
why didn't you intensify it.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>15543735
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>15543706
http://loca.ash.jp/show/2003/s2003_555.htm post 175, Numanishi Senouemachi?
Looks pretty cool. Wonder how hard it was to film there.
>>
>>15543735
No. Then they become named characters!
>>
Another stupid idea.... 2 seated TIE fighters.

I mean, there isnt even enough room in a TIE for 2 people. That, and the Stormtrooper that can block a lightsaber with a stun baton. These things pissed me off about The Force Awakens.
>>
File: MagnaGuard.jpg (63KB, 944x896px) Image search: [Google]
MagnaGuard.jpg
63KB, 944x896px
>>15543756
>That, and the Stormtrooper that can block a lightsaber with a stun baton
????
>>
The thing is Clone Trooper and Imperial Stormtrooper armor allows the wearers to survive for short periods in vacuum, implying they can be fully sealed. Did the First Order cheap out on their version of Stormtrooper armor?
>>
>>15543750
iirc there (was) a whole write up with pics of some guy wandering through it, too
>>
>>15543673
FO is a retarded, wasteful organisation, that built an insane weapon, capable to ruin few precious habitate worlds and unable to withstand a squadron of X-Wings. They mind programming is so bad that a character like Finn could appear,

TL;DR - shit writing, what u expected?
>>
>>15543706
>>15543750
That's the same theme park from the big turning point episode of Solbrain, where they introduce the main villain, Takaoka, and re-introduce Ryoma Kagawa to the new team as Knight Fire.

Mitsui Greenland. It's in Kyushu.
>>
File: 1352210602204.jpg (556KB, 1280x953px) Image search: [Google]
1352210602204.jpg
556KB, 1280x953px
>>15543838
Why the fuck would a regular stormtrooper have a weapon30 YEARS AFTER ones used by General Grievous' guards??

There has been no Jedi for 30 fucking years, no lightsabers for 30 fucking years except for Kylo Ren's... why make a weapon capable of blocking something that hasnt existed for 30 years????

Its dumb fucking shit that was only made for that scene so that Finn could fight someone instead of slicing them.

A lightsaber is this mythic weapon that is better than a blaster, yet a fucking basic stormtrooper can block it. Fucking dumb, and it shits all over the reputation of the lightsaber.
>>
>>15543673
so they don't choke on their ambitions
>>
>>15544145

>the reputation of the lightsaber

Boy, I bet you fucking loathed cortosis.
>>
>>15543673
>Why would their masks only filter out smoke and not toxins?

Because logic is not part of the Star Wars universe. I think that was pretty clear from the first film 40 years ago.
>>
>>15544149
I lost it
>>
>>15544145

> There has been no Jedi for 30 fucking years, no lightsabers for 30 fucking years

Kylo Ren and his First Order troops are explicitly hunting Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>15544149
Phrik too
>>
>>15544149
Not him but I did. I always wondered why Gungan shields or something similar were never used to block lightsabers.
>>
>>15544133
If it's in the present-tense then I guess the abandoned site website I'm thinking of was a different park?
>>
File: space is comfy.jpg (19KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
space is comfy.jpg
19KB, 450x326px
>>15543854
>survive for short periods in vacuum,
>vacuum,
It's Star Wars. Space is comfy half the time. Vacuum only exists when the story demands it, other times all you need to surive in space is an oxygen supply.
>>
>>15543854
I suppose disney figured that by "short period" they meant "about thirty seconds before loss of consciousness .
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.