[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKIN 10/10 ANIME IDC WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: IBO.png (427KB, 636x450px) Image search: [Google]
IBO.png
427KB, 636x450px
FUCKIN 10/10 ANIME

IDC WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAYS
>>
File: 1487430703789.jpg (17KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
1487430703789.jpg
17KB, 370x278px
>>15543371
so.. you may like Cuban Revolution
>>
>>15543371
Trash taste detected
>>
Tell us more about how much you care about others hating babbys first gundam
>>
>>15543371
it's an anime where the plucky ragtag of underprivileged kids got into a fight with the rich kids.

rich kids won.
>>
FUCK OFF FAKE GUNDAM FAN
>>
>>15543593
>fake gundam fan calling real gundam fans fake
(you)
>>
>>15543598
Imagine being such a fake gundam fan that you accuse others of being fake gundam fans because they called you a fake gundam fan.
>>
>>15543627
Is that why you go around pretending you're not a fake gundam fan by accusing others of being fake gundam fans? Because you got called out for being a fake gundam fan?
>>
>>15543564
Congratulations for falling for the most blatant bait ever mosted on /m/ you faggot.
>>
>>15543371
You fell in love with the setting (that's ok most of us did), but not the actual writing.
>>
>>15543579
You're not supposed to list the good parts, anon.
>>
Imagine being so fucking braindead that you thought this offal was even halfway decent, let alone 10/10. Shit bait.
>>
>>15543579
IBO starts off being this blend of the late-80s/early-90's media.

> Kid power

> Post-apocalyptic setting

> Lovable poor kids vs. Rich snobs.

> Protagonists willing to bend the rules/break the law in order to win.

> Forget hard work and dedication over a lengthy period of time, the underdogs deserve to win big quickly.

It's everything some of us grew up on, and then the show just decided to throw a massive curveball to that.
>>
>No female Gundam pilot
Why did they do this?
>>
>>15544019
The only thing that separates a Gundam from a Mobile Suit seems to be Bandai, in most cases.
>>
>>15544040
So they arbitrarily decided no girl should pilot one in a series where everyone had one?
>>
>>15544061
Japan doesn't care about women. Deal with it.
>>
File: I came here to awoo at you.png (886KB, 1024x1178px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to awoo at you.png
886KB, 1024x1178px
>>15543371
>>
>>15544019
Tomino has put a woman on a Gundam a lot of times. But Bandai want a male for the cover protagonist.
>>
>>15543999
that is why I love it and who so many faggots hate it
it is like poetry, it rhymes
>>
>>15543371
>babby's first yakuza show
>>
File: 1376013225155.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1376013225155.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
I'm lost here. If you don't care what anyone else thinks, why did you make this thread?
>>
I didn't like it but I'm glad you did OP
>>
File: sheshornylol.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
sheshornylol.png
1MB, 1280x738px
this is bait.

master bait

(and i will)
>>
>>15544019
Imagine she gets injured. Imagine all the angry letters complaining about the show being too drastic (double standards, I know).
>>
File: Allenby6.jpg (57KB, 459x336px) Image search: [Google]
Allenby6.jpg
57KB, 459x336px
>>15545174

How does being in a Gundam change any of that? Women have been injured in the franchise before, women have been injured while piloting Gundams. Am I being baited?
>>
>>15545192
Yeah, in F91 a woman died because a fucking shell from an MS gun bonked her on the head.
>>
>>15543999
at least they didn't have a brief "training" montage where they're just goofing around and all of a sudden their teamwork and skill levels shoot through the roof.
>>
>>15543371
Worst gundam by far, even worse than Wing. Fucking Okada.
>>
>>15544984
I think it's something more than that.

A lot of people look towards anime as an easy form of escapism, a quick way to get away from the hassles of the real world. They don't care about what the show has to say or what it's trying to do, just that it appeases them and goes the way they want. Watching has become masturbatory in such a sense, and there are those within the industry that are willing to work the shaft so to speak in order to profit.

Every time I see someone complain about how the show went from something great to a complete trainwreck, they always say the writing went to shit just after the Hashmal battle. Always around there, the last major victory of Tekkadan. After that, the Turbines are taken out and Tekkadan join an ill-conceived coup only to end up destroyed themselves. When the show stopped being a power fantasy for them, that's when it went to shit according to them.

Mikazuki and Tekkadan were something a lot of Gundam fans wanted for a long time. Mercenary protagonists who can kill without hesitation. No discussing morals, no crying about the horrors of war, just kids who will fill graveyards in order to get things done. They ignore all the signs that such a group are emotionally broken, all the warning signs about it and fill it with their own fanfiction. It's what they've always wanted, hence why the power fantasy was so strong for some viewers.
>>
>>15545308
best comment ever
>>
>>15545192
Can't show it on the TV these days.
>>
File: Julieta.webm (166KB, 380x360px) Image search: [Google]
Julieta.webm
166KB, 380x360px
>>15545395
>>
>>15545436
technically he said " injured while piloting gundams."

i guess it counts.
>>
>>15545323
>>15545308
>>15544984
>>15543999
>>15543579
Remember when people didn't have to go through so many mental loopholes and strawman to defend shitty show? We can apply this same logic to every show /m/ claims is terrible

>EVOL isn't poorly written you were just blinded by the fact that you supported the losing party and the show didn't cater to your whims

>Destiny isn't bad you just wanted a series in which the MC wins in the end. I thought you guys like these stuff like Ideon and Zeta Gundam this was just the same thing

>A/Z is bad you just had the wrong expectations for the show
>>
It's good for you that you enjoy it. If you loved it don't let anyone tell you to change it you be yourself and love what you love it's what makes you you. I was thinking about watching IBO myself but I was hesitant since I learned my favorite girl (Fumitan) Got killed.
>>
>>15545436
Lovely. I wonder why she didn't die in this episode.
>>
I'm still mad about the curveball they throwed with lafter
>>
>>15543371
Why does people suddenly turn retarded when making a IBO thread?

I see it happen with Reco too.
>>
>>15545604
>Destiny isn't bad you just wanted a series in which the MC wins in the end.
But Kira did win.
>>
if you say IBO is bad enough times maybe you'll convince yourself you fit in and delude yourself into thinking IBO wasn't infinitely better than wing and seed
>>
>>15546192
People hate AU gundam
Althought with g-reco was more because most of the people on the thread wasn't able to understand what was going on
>>
>>15546505
greco just wasn't good
>>
>>15546192

Because they have associated their opinion/alignment with whether the series is good or bad with their own identity and self worth. It's the same phenomenon with political arguments, people find their tribe and any information that challenges their preconceptions is met with hostility. The people most prone to this kind of behavior also tend to be the loudest, creating the perception that there is strong acceptance/rejection when most people are probably in the middle.

So while it's most accurate to say that shows like IBO are polarizing, with some good and bad elements mixed together, people like to oversimplify and it's either THE BEST or THE WORST. EVER.

For my part I really enjoyed IBO, but I can understand why it wouldn't appeal to everyone. I thought the Mika-Orga dynamic was interesting and isn't something we see in main protagonists.
>>
>>15543371
False flagging won't make it any less true fucking lmfao
>>
>>15546478
It wasn't. At all.
>>
>>15545604
All of those were 10/10 anime though.

I'll give IBO this much, anon: It's better than Active Raid.
>>
My biased rating for IBO is 7/10

My unbiased rating for IBO is 4/10
>>
File: 1393447080247.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1393447080247.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>IBO will be triggering UCfags for decades
>Not because it's good, but because is AU better than anything UC put out, and STILL shittier than any other AU series besides ACE and RECO
>>
>>15549512
And here we see the AUfag in his natural state muttering constantly about UC to the point he's even forgotten his meme is UC.
>>
>>15549543
Hey, that's nice.

Did you notice AU did Garma better than UC Garma?
>>
>>15549512
>thinking AU is good
Oh I'm laffin. Even the few good AU shows are already basically confirmed UC (see Turn A, which is literally UC)
>>
>>15543371
I liked it. It brought some good shit to Gundam for a non-UC series.

The fact that it's hinted to be a branched off future UC is fine too. Now we have X, Turn A, G-Reco and IBO which are all potential futures of UC, and potentially fit in any combination with one another. Seems alt future UCs are the next big thing in Gundam.
>>
File: Empire Knights.png (2MB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Empire Knights.png
2MB, 900x643px
>>15543371
Post Best Boys.
>>
>>15543999
> Forget hard work and dedication over a lengthy period of time, the underdogs deserve to win big quickly.

What is inheritance?
>>
I enjoyed IBO more than the Cosmic Era and AGE.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.