[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christ, did they make the Nu Gundam's weapon big enough?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: page088-089.jpg (1MB, 2258x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page088-089.jpg
1MB, 2258x1600px
Christ, did they make the Nu Gundam's weapon big enough?
>>
Nu-gundam for a nu-male pilot
>>
>>15542682
Hes trying to over compensate after seeing the Nightingales massive shlong
>>
>>15542682
IT'S A BIG GUN FOR NU!!!
>>
Bout time they released more Beltorchika's Children. How the hell far behind is he now?
>>
>>15542697

>qt blond gf bringing him lunch
>alpha ace-pilot of an elite EF unit
>nu-male

Stay butthurt Char, Lalah would never have been like a mother to you.
>>
>>15542682
That's the Hi-Nu's gimmick. It's a giant beam launcher that needs to be powered by the Ra Cailum.
>>
File: 1366512874439.jpg (219KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
1366512874439.jpg
219KB, 1024x647px
Well, it certainly ain't big enough
>>
>>15542682
Hi-Nu*
>>
>>15543131
It's the NU Gundam. Read the story and you'd see that they're using the old name.
>>
>>15543131
the Nu(as we know it) doesn't exist in-continuity here. In their POV, the HiNu is the Nu.
>>
>>15542682
Does Amuro bite the space dust in this one too?
>>
>>15543252
Yes, Hi Nu is a visual adaptation of the CCA Nu.
>>
>>15543252

The Nu Gundam is just called the Nu Gundam in Beltorchika's Children, and they listed the standard Nu specs and description, where the heck does the "Hi-Nu" come from?

Well, in the book's mecha section, designer Yutaka Izubuchi took some liberties with his designs and drew them all a bit differently. What we now call the Hi-Nu started out as, simply, "that cool version of the Nu Gundam that Izubuchi drew in the mecha section of Beltorchika's Children." It was only later that this cool doodle got its own name and back story and was recognized as a distinct mobile suit. The "Hi" prefix, confusingly, seems to be an homage to the original Hi-Streamer novels.

Ergo, your asses are all wrong and it's still the Nu fucking Gundam in the story.
>>
>>15543255
If it's based in the novel, yes I think they actually confirm both of their deaths instead of leaving it to the imagination.
>>
>>15542682
is that a lunchbox?
>>
>>15543875

Looks like. I'd assume she's bringing Amuro lunch because he's busy working on the Nu and she's a pretty sweet girlfriend in the manga from what little I saw of it.
>>
>>15543875
She's bringing him a bento box.
>>
>>15543255
Yeah, only change is he knocked up the titular bitch with the next generation of space autists.
>>
>>15542682
it's just for show
>>
>>15542682
It fires a giant T-Beam
>>
File: page092.jpg (434KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page092.jpg
434KB, 1129x1600px
This was a pretty touching moment.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.