[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blogposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

>try to leave /m/
>Hot pockets elsewhere are absolute Eric Cartman style twats
Well then. Even in it's fallen state /m/ is still the best place to talk about old anime. Shame Hiro won't make a board for vintage shows that aren't Sci-Fi. We should make our voices heard
>>
Yeah, /ar/ or even /tvr/ would be good
>>
>>15539968
If /m/ collectively mobilized and went to /qa/ to ask for it I'm sure we would get it. As it is everytime it's brought up the /a/utist plebs dominate the conversation and everyone knows that hate everything from before like 2005
>>
>>15540049
>If /m/ collectively mobilized and went to /qa/ to ask for it I'm sure we would get it.
Fat chance. And /qa/ is just a funposting board now, not that the staff ever gave a shit about anything that happened there to begin with. It was only ever just a place for people to metapost and complain about other boards' policies.
>>
what about /m/ - MANime?
I can't discuss seinen-but-not-quite-mecha stuff on /a/ because it'll just get pushed off quickly by moe/FotM generals
>>
>>15543617
>what about /m/ - MANime?
>but-not-quite-mecha
Fuck off, /m/ is for mecha
>>
File: 1493442950594.png (118KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1493442950594.png
118KB, 274x274px
>>15543617
>off-topic fags are /v/tards
>>
>>15544101
really? because we have a fucking Fate thread up right now and everyone is fine with it
>>
Is /m/ like the VFW in board form? Where oldfags share war stories about old anime?
>>
>>15543617
Yeah OP here that's my problem
You literally can't discuss Fist of the North Star or Ninja Scroll anywhere on 4chan is fucking retarded and I blame moot for having shit taste
>>15544112
>If you like anything other than robots and lolis you must be from /v/
That's HIGHLY fucking ironic when youre posting a picture of Char
>>
>>15546030
Why not try making a stealth old anime thread? E.g. lead into an older anime discussion using a single robot character or so from a non-/m/ series in the OP.

Honestly, I don't think you'd even need to do that. /m/ completely lacks moderation. You could probably make a full blown Fist of the North Star thread and not have to try to hide it at all.
>>
>>15546040
I literally have tried this multiple times and the mods delete my threads specifically while allowing others to stay up
That Fist of the North Star thread from a few months ago never got deleted, but my Berserk one did. Why? Who the fuck knows man. I just think the mods are miserable cunts
Have you SEEN /a/ berserk thread these days? It's an absolute cesspool and you can't actually discuss Jack shit in them. Same with Jojo
And those are like the only two good shows /a/ even talks about aside from the rare LoGH or Lain thread
And /a/ is generally too retarded to understand Lain they just like it because it has a little girl in it
>>
>>15546103

I think I went on /a/ once and was like " ... are these people even literate? Is this just monkeys on typewriters?"

I'd be all-in for a vintage board.
>>
/a/ is fine and they have regular retro threads. Stop whining, you cunts. 4chan doesn't need to split into a million sub-boards.
>>
>>15546246
>4chan doesn't need to split into a million
Did you come out of a Time Warp from 2005?
>/a/ has retro threads everyday
Ok, that's a straight up fucking lie. I can only assume you are a hot pocket. I check /a/s catalog and archive every couple days so I know for a fact that is a fucking lie
If they exist then please, link them right now. Oh wait you can't
>>
>>15546308
>Ok, that's a straight up fucking lie
Like your post where you altered what I actually said, in order to fit it into your narrative? Fuck yourself, retard. You goddamn crossboarders are irredeemable pieces of shit.
>>
>>15539871
Now you know why we're all here. We fucking hate this place but it's better than any where else. We pick the small dildo rather than the giant one
>>
>>15546569
not OP but I don't hate /m/ nearly as much as I hate other 4chan boards
/m/ is mostly fine, its just a bit slow and there's a few sourpusses who like to complain in every thread about something probably off-topic
>>
>>15546945
>G Reko is good
>IBO is worst series ever
>Zeta is bad

Nu /m/ is fucking cancer. It's /b/ with robots. /m/ and /tg/ used to be the best boards on the website because they loved their shit and worked together to build stuff. Now no one builds anything and just waits for memes
>>
>>15546972
The fact that dozens of old shows got subbed recently and no one is giving a damn, even when someone posted a thread, should tell you something about the current situation.
Less and less people are actually coming here to discuss shows or robots.
It's just shitposting after shitposting and rehashing the same tired old Gundam threads and memes over and over.
>>
>>15547002
What shows got subbed? I've not been on /m/ much lately because the content is so bad. I'm mostly here for Gundam news at this point
>>
>>15546972
stop putting words in my mouth, fucker

>>15547002
maybe try making a thread about those instead of bitching about it? if people don't care, then they don't care; discuss gundam or something instead
>not liking /m/emes
that "miss Matilda could have been like a mother to me" thread was hilarious, fuck you
>>
>>15547023
Iron Leaguer
Daltanious
Ganbaruger
Gosaurer
Musashi Road
Webdiver
Dagwon
Goldran
Exkaiser
>>
>>15547064
Other than Exkaiser none of those series seem remotely interesting. Who subbed them?
>>
>>15547077
Alpha Numbers and Subdivers for Iron Leaguer, Luurah Productions for Daltanious, Silver Castle for Exkaiser, /m/ Subs and Silver Castle for Goldran, and Subdivers for the rest.

Meanwhile, Juspion, Winspector and Solbrain got done by MBE and Sailor Otaku, respectively.
>>
>>15547077
Exkaiser isn't interesting either.
>>
>>15546320
>Crossboarders
Retard alert, I'm OP and I only come to /m/ and /leftypol/ and that's not even on this site
>>
>>15546972
Zeta is bad. Get over it.
>>
>>15546320
Furthermore, they never have retro threads ever. Youre still full of shit either way
The average /a/utist literally unironically believes that anything that isn't their trendy garbage, which is essentially normie shit in Japan, is "toonamifag" stuff. Because the fuckers can't even concieve in their tiny brains that anime has a history of creativity
>>
>>15549525
That's not how you write conceive
>>
>>15546972
>/tg/ used to be the best
There was never a point in time that this wasn't just a meme
Furthermore, /diy/ has been the best 4chan board for many years because most shitposters aren't creative types
>>
>>15549528
Well then fuck my auto correct
Concieve
See?
You're probably a faggot British person
>>
>>15549525
Fuck off, retard. Either stick to this board's topic or don't post.
>>
>>15549531
Conceive is written the same way regardless of whether it's American or British English, ESL.
>>
>>15546308
Search for the words "pre-2000" in the catalog or in desuarchive.
>>
>>15549536
Keep being Ass ravaged about a website on the internet I'm loving it
Go get a job and a life, /a/ crossie
>>
>>15549554
That pic is ironic as fuck considering you're the one strawmanning and being an off-topic shitposter with the attention span of a goldfish.
>>
>>15549554
This is why we need moderation.
>>
>>15549578
The fact that I was gone for half a day but you showed up immediately when I posted again, begs to differ. It shows you sit on /m/ all Fucken day
>>15549600
No shit but how about even handed moderation instead of "off topic threads janny is ok with stay anyway" and "shitposters that are the jannys friends never get their zetaraging threads removed"
One day you losers will remember moots words, and ignore posts you don't like
Until then I will gladly do my utmost to piss you off for as long as you reply, Because you are fucking asking for it
The proof is in the pudding because every thread that gets hundreds of replies is either a bait thread or a general
>>
/m/ isn't so bad, once you get to observe the dismal state of 4chan - this board, despite a genre dealing mostly with war, politics, and related themes, isn't awash with terrible tier threads unlike the majority of 4chan boards are. The most we'll get is a thread like "Is (stuff tangentially related to mecha) /m/?" , and not the most obvious thinly veiled cancerous shit like "What are some {mecha show or game or manga or book or whatever} where I can [current event or historical event or anything not related to /m/]?".
>>
>>15549611
>The fact that I was gone for half a day but you showed up immediately when I posted again, begs to differ. It shows you sit on /m/ all Fucken day
Or maybe not every poster is the same person?????????
>>
File: 1490668514768.jpg (134KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
1490668514768.jpg
134KB, 1000x753px
What if Gundam threads were confined to a certain number of generals?

>UC-General
>AU-General
>A general pertaining to any show that's currently airing/about to air

Generals are pretty shit, but I'd rather do that then have a dozen shitposting threads up at any given time.
>>
/m/ is like a hidden goldmine of (you)s
I used to blame it on /v/ or /a/ but nah, it's us
I say if you can't beat em and the mods won't stop it, join em
>>
>>15549638
>?????????
Don't do that
>>15549671
I totally agree with this idea. Its long overdue
>>
>>15549525
not our problem lol
>>
>>15549697
Make me???????????????????????????????????????????????
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.