[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Mazinger Z manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DAGkCMJVwAEtqJ5.jpg (457KB, 1200x1009px) Image search: [Google]
DAGkCMJVwAEtqJ5.jpg
457KB, 1200x1009px
http://yanmaga.jp/contents/mazingerz_i
https://twitter.com/mazingo_info/status/865153907940401156
>>
>>15539500
Isn't this the one being drawn by the guy who drew Amon? I really like the way he drew Mazinger.
>>
>Dat neck width
What's Kouji's fitness routine
>>
>>15539500
It's called Mazinger Z: Interval Peace
I won't translate the summary word for word, but essentially it's about Kouji/Mazinger Z trying to find their place in the world after their enemies have been defeated. What's the point of Mazinger Z in a time of peace?
>>
>>15539636
That sounds like a rather interesting idea Mazinger, especially since Kabuto Kouji most certainly would have PTSD after the shit he's been through. He's going to have difficulty fully reintegrating into society once the fighting stops. I wonder if he will maintain his propensity for science he exhibits in Great Mazinger and Grendizer or they will make him a bit dumber.
>>
>>15539636
>I won't translate the summary word for word, but essentially it's about Kouji/Mazinger Z trying to find their place in the world after their enemies have been defeated. What's the point of Mazinger Z in a time of peace?
Banging Sayaka obv
>>
>>15539648
>Mazinger Z
>banging Sayaka

I think that would kill her.
>>
>>15539657
And more importantly, Minerva X wouln't like it. Z his her husbando.

Sayaka can have all the sex she want's with Kouji though. That's Ok.
>>
>>15539646
I was always upset that in no story is Kouji himself ever the creator of Mazinkaiser even though it would be thematic perfection

But
>PTSD
we're talking normal Kouji, not Shin ZERO Kouji.
>>
>>15539698
>Kouji suffers a chronic injury in his battles against Hell
>Tetsuya takes over as the hero but is struggling
>no longer able to fight, Kouji becomes obsessed with building Mazinkaiser
>he gives it to Shiro
I would read the fuck out of this
>>
>>15539719
fuck off with tetsuya.

fuck tetsuya.
>>
>>15539811
t. japan
>>
>>15539636
So they're taking Ideas from the IDW Transformers comics?
Gundam would be a better setting for that kinda plot. If Tomino didn't have a habit of killing off everyone that's ever been in a mobile suit.
Old Man Judau OVA when?
>>
>>15539874
>IDW Transformers invented the plotline of having a soldier of war feeling out of place in times of peace
Your post is shit
>>
File: wp1906249.jpg (159KB, 900x1157px) Image search: [Google]
wp1906249.jpg
159KB, 900x1157px
Wouldn't it be easy to simply keep Mazinger as a symbol of peace like Aphrodite A always was? It's loaded with weapons, sure, but with a legacy of fighting to protect Japan from Dr. Hell's mechanical beasts and a pilot who chose to do the right thing with him, Mazinger could easily stand in as a sort of guardian figure in times of peace- remember his power in times of need, and aspire to the levels of science that led to his creation.

Like, imagine the lyrics to the ending credits of Toeizinger. Three hearts call to him, justice, love, and friendship, he's our robot, etc.
>>
>>15539992
>MAAASHIIIIIIIN DA
>MAJIIIIIIIN DAA

Fucking love that song.
>>
>>15539997
Fucking ditto.
BOKURANO ROBOTTO NANDAAAA
>>
>>15539517
No that's the one by UME.
>>
>>15539517
The one by the Amon guy will be available on www.mazin-go.com
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.